part 8

Logan's P.O.V.

I could see something was different about Alayna as we trained together, she was more guarded then before, she had a thicker wall around herself before. And when we trained,

she changed she became colder, malicious but what was the biggest change was her appearance changed. She started to have white in her hair and her eyes would flare red more than before.

She was currently punching a punching bag to death. I watched he swing and whallop the bag and her hair changed to a white and started to stand up, her hands started to blaze as she continued to swing. I watched as she hit the punching bag one last time before it swung back and whacked her in the face.

I tried to hold back my laughter as she turns to glare at me, eyes flashing red. I stop immediately, she's still breathing in anger, her hair completely white with black and red streaks in it. I walked over to try to calm her down but she screams " don't touch me! "

I flinched and walked away trying to find a way to distract her and I decide on sarcasm " like I would want to anyway " I say smirking, turning away .she looks at me, she glares as her beautiful wings spread out lightly on fire. Her eyes widen as she breathes deeply trying to calm down, she looked like she was battling of control. Her hair goes back to the pitch black with streaks of color in it. She sighs deeply and stands up with a smile " you wouldn't touch me huh " she says with a smirk. I gape at her but quickly regain my focus " yeah, I wouldn't dream of it " I say but regretting my words knowing full well I did dream of her last night.

" I'll keep that in mind " she says as she flips her hair forward to put it in a ponytail. I sigh as I know she's mocking me as she flips her hair back in place.

I smirk thinking " well might as well enjoy it " .

Alayna's P.O.V

when the training started, I always let a little of Genesis out when I fight. But sometimes I almost lose control. When the punching bag whacked me in the face, I could feel Genesis flare up, I could feel my hands blazing, my hair changing. I could feel my wings spread out and lightly flame up up, Genesis knew I was losing control and she reveled in it. Logan tried to touch but if he touched me, I would lose control and Genesis would come out and destroy and hurt people for the protection of us.

Genesis is like a defense mechanism, she hurts anyone who hurts me and who hurts me hurts her which was a bad thing. I screamed " don't touch me! " . He flinched and he walks away but he turns and says " like I would want to anyway " .he turns away and I breathe in deeply because his words hurt and I glare at him. My wings spread out blazing, my eyes widen as I breathe in deeply trying to force Genesis back. I'm battleing for control, I barely won, I knew the next time, Genesis would win and I could do nothing about it.

My hair goes back to the original color and my wings settle back to normal, I sigh and stand up with a smile " you wouldn't touch me, huh " I say with a smirk.

He gapes at me but regains his focus and says " yeah, wouldn't dream of it " he looks regretful so I decide to tease him. " I'll keep that in mind " I say as I flip my hair forward to put in a ponytail. He sighs knowing I'm mocking him but I smile as I finish my ponytail. I walk over to pick up the punching bag, it had fallen after it whacked me in the face. I picked it up with ease and layed it against the wall. I turn to find Logan smirking at me "Whatcha looking at Logan " I ask in a girly voice. " nothing just checking how the wall is so much better looking than you " he says with a smirk.

He used my own line against me, I growl but stop as I got a message from professor Xavier " alayna you're needed in my office " . " ok ill be there in five minutes " I send back. I turn back to logan and say " as much as I love to continue this conversation but I have to go meet professor Xavier in his office " . He laughs and asks " do you know where that is right? " .