Part 2 :)

Alayna 's P.O.V

I teleport home, I land in my living room. I sigh and walk to my bedroom, I look in the mirror 

and see a black haired masked woman staring at me, her suit scuffed and her eyes staring at me tiredly. I walk to my bathroom, and immediately shift out of my suit and I hop into the shower. As I stood I thought about the prison escape, why would someone do it and who 

would, I didn't come up with anyone that wasn't already locked up. I dry off using warn air, pretty nifty trick when you can control the elements.

I shift into my pajamas and settle in the couch and switch on the TV to the news. The anchor was talking about the prison break and that everyone should lock their windows and doors at night. But then she had an important announcement, a press conference held by Tony  

starks and she had a live link to it. The video came up and Tony Stark's arrogant face came up smiling behind a podium. " hello good citizens of new York, I am here to send a look out for a hero called " Magic " he says to the camera. The reporters swarm him asking many  

questions like who Magic was and why he was looking for her. HEe just smiled and said that SHIELD would like to talk to her and discuss things with her.

I gasp as I watch the TV in front of me, thinking why would SHIELD want to talk to me, I did nothing wrong, I thought back to the green monster when I stopped him. " shoot " I hiss as I realize that I stopped one of their agents. I rush to my room, grabbing my phone and my messenger bag filled with my things and rush out the door planning to leave quickly.

As I walk down the hall, I shift into a shorter version lot myself with blonde hair. I pass the apartment manager's office and stepped in. " hello Mrs Willis, I would like you to forget me and forget that I lived in room 204 and here's the last payment of rent for this month " I say looking into her elderly eyes. She nods and turns away while I walk out the door.

I walk out into the street, I needed to hail a cab to get to the train station knowing if I teleported there people would noticed. I whistle loudly and a cab stops in front of me, I smile as I walk to get in. I turn to buckle in when I notice a man staring at me, when I notice 

his eyes. The green monsters eyes or Bruce Banner's eyes, the color of milk chocolate, I was mesmerized in till I heard " you're her, your eyes " he exclaims. My eyes widen, I turn to leave the taxi but Bruce grabs my shoulder and asks " how did u do it, I mean change me back " . I look in his eyes and reply calmly " I calmed your mind " before looking into Bruce 's eyes and I could feel his gaze lock onto mine. I smile and say " now let me go Bruce Banner " . He lets go of me and I quickly open the door and run down the the street.

Bruce's P.O.V

" how did you do it, changing me back " I ask quickly. She looked in my eyes and I felt mesmerized by her eyes, drawn to them. " I calmed your mind " she answered back simply, almost shyly. Then she breaths and looks me back in the eyes and once she locked eyes with me again, I felt like I would do anything for her. " now let me go, Bruce Banner " she says with a voice like silk. I immediately let go of her shoulder. . She opens the door quickly and runs down the street. I shake off the feeling left behind by her eyes and toss a twenty to the driver and get out of the taxi. I pull out my phone and speed dial Tony. 

" God damn, Fury I already said I was sorry for holding a press conference, take a chill pill already " Tony yells into my ear. " Not Fury, its Bruce " I say sighing to myself. 

" oh Bruce, sorry Fury has been up my ass about the press conference I held about that woman."he says almost frustrated. " its okay, Tony I just need you to do something for me" I say replying back. " I don't do things for free, Banner " he says with a smirk in his voice.

" I'll turn into the other guy and thrash you like I did Loki " I say sighing loudly. 

" ok, no need to threaten so Whatcha need " he asks quickly. 

" remember those tracking devices you gave the team, well you will never guess who I just stuck one on " I say with a smile. " whoa, winged girl from yesterday, who changed back and with a sweet ass might I add " Tony exclaims into the phone. 

" the one and only, wait you checked out her ass, is that all you can think about " I reply back. " yes, yes it is and you want me to track this girl " he replies back. " well yes, why do you think I stuck the tracker on her but be careful I think she can shapeshift, her hair was different yesterday and she was taller except her eyes " I say back. " whoa big guy, sounds like you got a crush " taunts Tony.  

" I don't have a crush, I just want to get her back to SHIELD so Fury can get off our backs " I say seething at such a comment. 

" calm down, green giant I mean nothing by it, she is pretty cute " replies Tony. 

" just track her Tony " I sigh as I say this already tired of Tony. " yes your greenness" Tony says with a smirk in his voice . Tony and his nicknames, I sigh as I wait a moment. 

" she's at the natural history museum, I'll contact the others, ok " he says. " ok, ill go there now " I say quickly ready to hang up ready to see this girl again.Wait, banner what are thinking thinking, she won't like a monster like me." Ok, but don't get angry " Tony warns before ending the call. I hail a taxi and hop in " natural history museum and step on it " I say in a rush. The taxi driver nods at me and hits the gas and I'm thrown back against the backseat . I growl but calm down as I look out the window and see the cars racing by.