Killer

-Killer used to be void of emotion but asked Nightmare to stop because he felt that he shouldn't hide from his past anymore. Of course that resulted in a lot of mood swings, a lot of tears, and a lot of video games.

-Killer asked Nightmare to take away his emotions because the pain of killing the people he loved was too much for him.

-Killer is extremely cute when he isn't fighting.

-Killer's favorite hobbies are gambling and video games.

-Killer is extremely determined to complete every task he is set to do.

-Killer, Dream, and Ink, as well as King M and Omni are the only ones who know of Nightmare's passive form.

-Killer frequently steals chocolate from Cross to give Error and vice versa. So basically, Killer will steal a bar from Cross and give it to Error. After an hour or so, Cross will ask Killer to steal one from Error. So both think they're stealing food from the other.

-Killer is a hardcore drinker. He will get super emotional and clingy if he does get drunk.

-Killer hangs out with Blue sometimes because he reminds him of his brother.

-Killer's goop tears are actually hate which accumulated from Frisk.

-Killer's favorite part of every mission is killing the human in the area.

-Killer is Nightmare's right hand man. He helps Nightmare sort through paper, and if Nightmare and Error isn't around, he's the one in charge.

-Killer is the leader of the murder time trio.

-Killer flirts with Nightmare a lot.

-Like Cross, Killer can summon knives. He normally just keeps them in his jacket though.

-Killer spends a lot of money on knives; sharp, small, large, you name it, he'll buy it.

-Killer has nearly no regard for self preservation.