Randoms

These are the funnier, more sh*tpost kind of things.

-Horror's head constantly fills up with water and dust.

-Error likes crawling on the ceiling like a spider. The moment he got with Ink, he taught Ink how to do it too.

-Ink doesn't do the spider thing often, but when he does, it's f*cking terrifying, because he can somehow turn his head 180 degrees in any way, so he could be upside down but have his face the right way up.

-Nightmare refuses to give a lot of affection in public, but in private, he's the best hugger in the world.

-Sci runs a walk in therapy room since basically all the sanses have depresso.

-Ink's vials work differently than most people think they do. If he drinks the yellow paint, and yellow alone, he can either be happy or not, he doesn't just become a giggly, smiling mess.

-Dust actually does hallucinate his dead brother, but Sci helps him in making sure it gets under control, at least to the point where his brother isn't whispering in his ear about which people he should kill.

-Due to his head injuries, Horror has terrible memory, as bad as Ink's.

-Nightmare, Dream, Ink, and Error can only be killed by someone who is more powerful than them, or by themselves. Ink can't be killed at all unless it's by someone like King M.

-Nightmare and Dream know how to do many kinds of cursive and writing fonts.

-Blue is innocent until you decide to bring him to a party.

-Cross got dubbed oreo the first time he met Error, since Error was in a bad mood.