Error

-Error is about a foot taller than Ink, so he's like, 5'11.

-Error stuffs his puppets with dust. More specifically, the dust of the sans the doll is based off.

-Error isn't really part of the bad sanses in the same way that Ink isn't really part of the star sanses.

-Error and Ink talk when they aren't on their jobs (which is very infrequent, mind you).

-Every year, Error gifts Ink with art supplies on his birthday. Ink then gives Error a box full of Underfell Chocolate on his birthday.

-Error and Ink have an agreement that they don't destroy on Birthdays and during the week of Giftmas.

-Error is banned from visiting Underfell, Undertale, and some select Underswap timelines. 

-Error realized that there are worlds that are...not as nice as theirs. He and Ink made an agreement to not tell anyone of those worlds because they fear that they'll try to make those realities come true in their universe. 

-Error got his redesign from Ink.

-Ink tends to come to him a lot to help mend his clothes.

-Error's strings are unbreakable by anyone who isn't Ink (unless they are more powerful than Ink).

-Error also knows of Ink's vials. 

-Error knows because one time he had tied up Ink in the anti-void. When he tried to destroy his soul, he realized he couldn't find it, and he put two and two together. 

-Error once swapped glitches with Geno so that Error would have a white hazy block over his eye and Geno would have Error signs on him. 

-When Error destroys a world, the code gets sent to a file that Error 404 looks through to decide which AU's get deleted permanently and which codes are archived to be possibly restored later on.

-If you want to learn how Error works, you need to understand his moods. There's a difference from being mad, being insane, and being both when it comes to him, and his most dangerous moods are carefully controlled...until he decides to take it out on someone. 

-Error does enjoy destroying worlds; he'd just rather laze around most of the time instead of destroy.

-Error likes sleeping with a doll of Ink (or whoever you ship Error with), change my mind.

-Error likes crawling on the ceiling like a spider, earning the nickname "discount spiderman". He soon taught Ink how to do it, and because of how creepy and fast he gets when he goes "spider mode", Error often uses him as a threat in the castle.

-Error once punched Ink into a different multiverse and fought there, ignoring the fact that their counterparts were watching them.

-Error has claws for when he does hand-to-hand combat.

-Error does not know of Ink's past.

-Error does small favors for Ink in exhange for Underfell chocolate.