Random 6

-Horror gets occasional migraines from the hole in his head.

-If Ink had to pick between a bed or a box with a blanket in it, he would pick the box.

-Sci has created a way for them to go "into the game" Jumanji style. It makes horror games that much more scary.

-Ink has a lot of random hobbies. Paint by numbers, cross stitch, etc. They're mainly for the times he gets art block.

-Error would definitely build a new hammock for him and his lover.

-If Nightmare stays in a pool for too long, he basically becomes one with the pool. No, his goop doesn't come off, it kinda just becomes more...viscous. He just starts melting, and Shattered does the same thing.

-Dream absolutely loves pillows. I mean, everyone does, but he will straight up purr the moment his head hits a pillow.

-Sci loves testing out random potions on the sanses, especially on Error, Ink, Dream, Nightmare, and Reaper because they're gods and he's interested in how they would react. Of course, it's all consented and it's all stupid stuff, like making them ridiculously small and giving them animal ears,

-Ink's outfit was a gift from a nice creator. Thing is, he didn't realize until later on that he was allowed to change the outfit. Ink loves a nice sweater with leggings while at home, but he still uses his original outfit for battle.