My Views on Ships 1

A lot of this is biased and one hundred percent opinion based so yeahhhh

Feel free to request ships!

Errorink

If you've been anywhere on my profile, you know that this is my otp. 

Canonly: This wouldn't really work. Error won't give up his need to destroy even for love, and Ink won't give up his need to protect the AU's for something that's fake.

Fanonly: Yes. Just yes. No other explanation for it. Error and Ink probably understand each other way better than anyone else could and it's so p e r f e c t. Opposite attraction for the wIN-

12/10

Crossmare

Canonly: It would probably be super friking toxic because Nighmare would definitely try to manipulate and gaslight the oreo to the point it's abusive.

Fanonly: It's pretty cute! Cross the soldier and Nightmare the king :)

9/10

Killermare

Canonly: I can't tell how this would work. Most likely, Nightmare would do the whole manipulation thing with Killer and it would probably work better with Killer than Cross since he doesn't have any emotions. Although, this might also less damaging on Killer than Cross, but still bad nonetheless.

Fanonly: Now, I used to ship this a lot. Although noe that I think about it, I did it more because I jumped into the bandwagon of Killermare and Cream. It's nice I guess, but not something I actively ship and write about.

7.5/10

Cream

Canonly: Again, I'm not sure how this would work. I think it wouldn't be all that toxic, but there would be some problems at the start because of Cross's selfishness and Dream's aura and insecurities. It might work out, it might not.

Fanonly: The prince and the soldier :D I ship it for basically the same reasons as Crossmare, but I like it more because I just think they make such a balanced couple in a way. Yeah, one is a guardian, but they're more relaxed and are more subject to manipulation because of his need to help others.

9/10

I'll do more later on, I just wanted to get something out for yall ;)