Randoms 2

-Until he met Ink, Dream didn't know what a shower was as his village was very old.

-Error lays out traps for anyone that comes into the anti void. They're mainly meant for people like Fatal who like to just wander around the void. Error doesn't like it when people come to his spot of the void.

-Ink and Error both live in the anti void. Ink just built a house instead of Error.

-Ink can live in the anti void without glitching out because it is the only place he truly belongs in. His AU was very similar to it, and even after he "died", he still lived there. At first he was terrifyingly afraid of it, but when he tried to live in an AU, he found that he just didn't belong. So he sucked it up and lived in the anti void.

Edit: Since he now lives in the castle with everyone else, his fear for white and emptiness came back stronger than ever, and now he goes into panic attack mode every time he steps in the anti void.

-Ink's paintings can move on their own and frequently go to other canvases. 

-Error is terrified of the moving pictures.

-Cross ditched the ridiculously complicated cross cape when he joined Nightmare's gang.

-All monsters are immortal age-wise, but have difficulty reproducing, as you need two of the same kind of monster to reproduce. This is why there are so few of them compared to humans.

-Error found Geno one day in the save screen. After that, he visited regularly to make sure he didn't go insane like he did. Fresh popped up one day, Geno took a liking to him, and the "CQ Family" was born.