New Orleans

Caroline's POV
    We landed in New Orleans, and Hope is still sleeping. I picked her up, and carried her to the car. I put her in the back, and I got in the driver's side. I then drove to the plantation house.

   I parked my car, and got out. I picked Hope up, and carried her upstairs to her room. I grabbed out suitcases out of the car, and brought them to our rooms.

   I went to the living room, and poured myself a glass of bourbon. I took a sip. It's weird being back here.

   My phone rang, I looked and it's Dorian. I answered it and said, " Dorian. What's the meaning of you calling?"

  Dorian said, " Sorry, for calling late, Miss. Mikaelson."

  I said, " I've told you many times, call me Caroline."

  He said, " Alright. One of the wolves had gotten out."

  I said, " What?"

  He said, " We've looked for him everywhere, and couldn't find him."

  I said, " Have the witches do a locator spell. See if you can find him."

  He said, " I already had the witches do the locator spell. It says hes in New Orleans."

  I said, " Which Wolf is this?"

  He said, " Holland."

I sighed and said, " I have a feeling I know where he is. Goodbye, Dorian."

  I hung up, and sped to the bayou.  Holland is the one hybrid that Hope turned behind my back.

   I walked into the camp, and seen the wolves out. The camp was lit with torches. I seen Holland, and his father. I walked over to them.

  I said, " Holland. Why are you here?"

  Holland said, " Headmistress Mikaelson. I'm sorry. I wanted to be here."

  I seen the wolves carrying a body, wrapped in cloth. They laid the body down on the wooden bed in the water. I said, " It's fine, Holland. Just be sure to get back to the school, in a few days."

  He nodded, and I sped to the house.

  I went upstairs to my room, and got a shower. After my shower, I put on my pjs, and seen the one picture on the mantle. It was of Nik, Hope, and I. It's the only photo of the three of us together, a month after Hope was born.

Rebekah had taken it. I smiled, and laid down. I soon fell asleep.