New Orleans

Hope's POV
The jet landed in New Orleans. We got off the jet, and went to the car. Dad said, " Marcellus, you are sitting next to Hope."

I rolled my eyes. We got in the car. Dad and Mom got in the front. MG got in the back with Landon. Marcel, and I got in the middle seats.

Dad started driving in the city.

We arrived at the Compound. We got out of the car, and Landon said, " This is your house?"

MG said, " Damn. I didn't know you would have a freaking mansion."

I laughed. I said, " It's nothing. We also have another mansion, a little farther from they city."

Landon and MG had shocked faces. Dad, Mom, Marcel, and I couldn't help but laugh.

We went inside, and seen Grandpa, Auntie Rebekah, Aunt Davina, Uncle Kol, and Uncle Stefan sitting in the courtyard. I ran over and hugged them all.

I said, " Where's Auntie Kat, and Uncle Elijah?"

Kol said, " They are in Paris, right now. They should be here tomorrow, darling. How's my little niece?"

I said, " I'm fine, Uncle Kol."

Davina said, " Who's the two boys?"

I said, " Oh. Landon, MG this is my Grandpa, Mikael, My uncle Kol, my Aunt Davina, Uncle Stefan, and Aunt Rebekah. My Uncle Elijah, and my Auntie Kat aren't here right now. You will meet them soon. Guys this is MG, my best friend, and Landon, my boyfriend."

Next thing I knew, Uncle Kol was holding Landon by the neck. Grandpa, and Stefan went over to Kol, and Landon.

Grandpa said, " You aren't dating my granddaughter. She isn't allowed to date anyone! Especially, a wolf like you!"

I said, " Let him go!"

They wouldn't listen. I had tears, as I watched Landon slowly losing consciousness.

Mom went over and pulled Kol by the hair, and threw him across the courtyard. Landon collapsed onto the ground, and started to catch his breath.

I went over and rubbed his back. I said, " I'm sorry, Landon. I didn't think of what my uncles, and my grandpa would do."

Landon rubbed his neck and said, " I'm fine. Don't worry."

I rested my forehead on his, and sighed.

Mom said, " Hope, show Landon and MG their rooms. They are in your wing of the house."

I nodded. I grabbed my suitcase, and the boys grabbed theirs. I showed them to their rooms.

I have Uncle Kols wing, since Him and Davina moved to the plantation house. Grandpa also has a room in my wing.

Caroline's POV
Hope took Landon and Milton upstairs. Nik said, " Oh, no. That boy is not sleeping anywhere near my little girl."

I rolled my eyes, and said, " Nik, leave it be. Kol! How could you do that? He's a kid."

Kol said, " He's not a kid. He's a scoundrel, that thinks he is going to date my niece."

I looked at Mikael and said, " You! Landon is a good Kid. You don't have a vote in whether she dates Landon or not. Nik, and I are willing to give him a chance."

Rebekah, Kol, Davina, Mikael, and Stefan laughed. Nik said, " Whats so funny?"

Rebekah said, " You are giving that boy a chance to date your daughter! That's what's funny."