Our little girl

Caroline's POV
It has been three months, and it's Christmas. Hope, Nik, Marcellus, and I will be spending Christmas together at the mansion. We already decorated, and the presents are already over there. It feels like Hope is hiding something from me. Usually, I can figure out what's she's hiding, but this I can't. We are all happy.

Anyway, I am at the school in my office, making sure the paperwork is done. Even on Winter vacation, I still have paperwork. Ugh. Freaking bills, and everything else. The door to my office opened, and there was Nik. I said, " What are you doing here? Hope, and I was just about to leave."

He smirked, and said, " Love, I don't think that would happen. You are here doing paperwork on Christmas. Let's go. Love."

I said, " Hold on."

I signed the papers for the Miss mystic competition. I felt Nik come up behind me. He said, " Let's go, my love."

I sighed, and spinner in my chair. I said, " What are you going to do about it, if I'm late?"

I bit my lip, and he growled. He said, " Oh. You will definitely getting a punishment."

I giggled, and he leaned down, and bit my neck, lightly. He kissed up my neck, and placed a kiss on my lips. He picked me up, and set me on my desk. He stood between my legs, and I took his shirt off of him.

I traced his bird feather tattoo on his shoulder, and kissed his lips. I bit his lip, and he growled.

The door to my office swung open, and Nik and I pulled apart. I faced the door, and there was Dorian.

I blushed, and Nik quickly put his shirt back on. I got off the desk, and said, " Dorian. I don't think you've met my husband, Klaus."

Dorian had a look of fear on his face, and he said, " Oh, sorry to interrupt, Caroline. We need your help in the Hope's Dorm."

Nik and I flashed to Hope's dorm. There was someone yelling. I opened the door, and there was Hope yelling at MG. I yelled, " Hope Kolvina Mikaelson!"

Hope and MG shut up. Hope looked at me, and Nik, then looked down. I said, " MG, please leave us. We need to speak with our daughter alone."

MG nodded, and left.

I said, " Hope, what was that about? You and MG never fought."

Hope said, " It was nothing."

Nik said, " It wasn't nothing. Tell us."

Hope sighed, and said, " MG has this new girlfriend, and she cheated on him. I told him, and he started telling me that she would never do that. Me and him both started arguing."

MG came in the room, and said, " It's also because you won't tell your parents about your boyfriend."

I said, " What?"

Nik growled and said, " Boyfriend? Who is this boy?"

I said, " Hope. Who is this boy?"

Hope said, " Landon."

I said, " Where is he?"

MG said, " In the sitting room."

I looked, and Nik is missing. I sighed, and said, " Hope, you are grounded."

Hope was about to protest, but I sped to the sitting room downstairs. I seen Nik holding Landon by the neck. The students that didn't go home for Christmas, are looking in fear. I said, " Let him go!"

Nik looked at me, and just held him tighter. I went over, and put my hand on Nik's arm. Nik sighed, and put Landon down. Landon dropped to the ground, and caught his breath.