Flight

Caroline's POV
I woke up, and Nik is still sleeping. I got up, and put on my blue skirt, my black crop top, and my blue heels. I walked downstairs, and to the kitchen. I drank a blood bag, and drank it. Hope came into the kitchen, and said, " Hey, mom."

  I said, " Hope. Let's go."

  She said, " Where to?"

  I said, " The school. You have to pack some of your things. Since, you don't have much clothes here. We are heading to New Orleans, tonight."

  She smiled, and said, " Really?"

  I said, " Yeah. Your father agreed with me, about inviting MG, and Landon to come with us. I'm sure they would love to come."

  She hugged me, and said, " So, dad accepts me and Landon?"

  I said, " I wouldn't say that. He's willing to give it a chance, and get to know Landon better."

  She nodded. We walked outside, and got in my car. We drove to the school.

    On the way, I said, " Your father, and I have decided to wait till you are 18 for you to activate your vampire side."

  She said, " Alright."

   We arrived at the school, and parked the car.

Hope's POV
    We got out of the car, and I said, " I will tell MG and Landon."

  Mom said, " Alright. You have an hour to pack, then we are heading to the airport."

  I nodded, and we went inside. Mom went to her office, to discuss some things with Dorian. MG, and Landon were in the sitting room. MG said, " Your mom is hot."

  I rolled my eyes, and said, " Don't say that when my dad is around, he will kill you."

  MG laughed, and said, " What? Your mom is pretty hot, same as your Aunt Rebekah."

I said, " Whatever. So, my family is going to New Orleans for New Years. My mom wanted me to ask you both if you wanted to go?"

MG said, " Heck yeah. I want to meet the rest of the Originals."

Landon said, " Your dad almost killed me yesterday, Hope. I don't know."

I said, " Please, Landon. My dad is willing to give you a chance."

He sighed, and said, " Alright. I will go. Why are you going for New Years?"

I said, " My family throws a New Years Eve party every year, I haven't been for the last 4 years, and Mom hasn't been for 15 years. We have an hour to pack everything."

They nodded. We went up to our rooms, and packed.

   An hour later, I grabbed my suitcase, and carried it downstairs. Mom, Landon, and MG were waiting by the car. I seen Dads car pull up into the driveway, with Marcel. They got out, and came over to us. Landon grabbed my suitcase, and put it in the back of moms car.

    Dad came over, and said, " Ready?"

   I said, " Yeah. Thank you, Dad. For giving Landon a second chance."

  Dad said, " Anything for my littlest wolf."

  He kissed the top of my head, and I said, " Dad! Stop!"

  Dad chuckled.

    He went over to mom, and pecked her cheek, and Mom said, " Alright. Landon can go with Nik, and Marcellus. MG can go with Hope, and I."

   I said, " Mom! Landon can go with us."

  Mom sighed and said, " Alright. Fine. MG can go with your father."

  We got in the cars, and drove to the tarmac. We arrived at the tarmac, and we got out of the car. Landon and MG looked shocked at the sight of the private jet.

  MG said, " Seriously?"

  Landon said, " A private jet?!"

  I said, " Yeah. We Mikaelsons love to travel in style."

   We got on the jet, and sat down, while Dad went to talk with the pilot. He then came back, and sat down between Landon and I. I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest.

   The plane leveled out in the air. Mom said, " Nik! Get over here."

  Dad sighed, and went over to mom. I moved into the seat, dad was in. Landon put his arm around my shoulders, and I said, " I'm sure he will warm up to you. He doesn't like the idea of someone dating his little girl."

  He said, " It's alright. So, what's the story of Littlest Wolf?"

  I said, " It's something my dad calls me. Ever since I was a little girl. Don't let him hear you say it. He snapped my uncles neck, for saying it. He calls my mom Mama Wolf, sometimes."

   He laughed. We talked some more.

Caroline's POV
   Nik came over, and sat beside me. He said, " What the matter, love?"

   I said, " Why did you sit between them?"

  He said, " What? I can't sit where I want."

  I said, " Nik, leave them alone. She's in love with him."

  He said, " No!"

   I said, " Nik, she's in love with Landon. You can see it on her face, when she looks at him."

   He said, " I refuse to believe it."

  I held Nik's hand, and said, " Nik, she's still your little girl. She just wants you to accept Landon."

   Nik huffed. I pecked his lips, and leaned my head on his shoulder.

Marcel's POV
     I seen Mom call Dad over to her. I heard the conversation between Hope, and Landon. Then Moms and Dads conversation. MG was sitting next to me, and said, " Your parents seem incredibly happy. I never seen Miss. Mikaelson smile like that."

  I said, " Dad never really smiled like that in over 16 years, neither did Mom. They are meant for each other. They are completely inseparable."

  He said, " How did they meet?"

  I said, " They we're both human, and Dads family took Caroline in after her parents passed. They eventually fell in love, and were inseparable ever since. She brought the soft side out of my grandpa."

   He nodded. I said, " So, what's the story about Landon?"

   He said, " Oh. He's an orphan, bounced between foster homes. He ended up killing someone in a car accident. He triggered his wolf side, and then Alaric found him, and brought him to the school."

  I said, " Is he a good guy?"

  He said, " Yes. Hope and Landon are like your parents. They make each other happy. Don't worry, Landon wouldn't dare hurt Hope."

  I nodded.