Back Together

Caroline's POV
I woke up, and Nik is still sleeping. I got out of bed, and put on his shirt that was on the floor. I went downstairs to the kitchen.

I grabbed a blood bag out of the fridge and drank it. I felt two arms snake around my waist. He kissed my shoulder, and said, " What are you doing up?"

I said, " I do have some paperwork to get done at the school. I also have to make sure our daughter is alright, and finished the project for her History class."

He said, " Do you have to go?"

I turned in his arms and said, " Yes. I will be back tonight for dinner with Hope. So we can tell her."

He said, " Alright, my love."

I pecked his cheek, and sped upstairs to our room. I went to the closet, and put on my red skirt, my black crop top, my black leather jacket and my black heels.

I went downstairs, and Nik stopped me in the foyer. He said, " No goodbye kiss."

I said, " Maybe."

He smirked, and I pecked his lips. I walked out of the house, and got in my blue Lamborghini, and drove to the school. I arrived at the school, and parked my car. I seen some of the students looked shocked at the sight of my car. They never seen this one, cause I never drove this one to the school. It was always in the garage of the mansion.

I got out, and MG walked over to me. MG said, " Nice car, Miss. Mikaelon."

I said, " Thanks. What did you need MG?"

We walked inside the school, and he said, " I was wondering if the school could have sports."

I said, " You play wickery. What's wrong with that?"

He said, " I mean competition games. Like flag football."

I said, " Let me think about it."

He smiled, and walked off. I went to my office, and sat down. I then started doing the paperwork on my desk.

Hope's POV
I woke up, and put on my jeans, my blue crop top, my black boots, and my jacket with the Mikaelson crest on the sleeve. I went downstairs and seen MG.

He said, " Your mom drives a Lamborghini."

I said, " She hasn't drove it in years. It is always in the garage of the mansion."

He said, " She drove it this morning."

I said, " Huh? She must've spent the night over there. She never usually spends the night over there, unless it's a holiday with me."

He shrugged. I said, " So, where's Landon?"

He smirked and said, " Oh, your boyfriend. I haven't seen him."

I punched his shoulder, and said, " He's not my boyfriend."

He said, " Whatever you say."

We laughed. We went and got breakfast.

Since, it's Sunday, there's nothing really to do. MG, and I spent the day talking, and we went to the Dock, and started sparing. We usually fight to waste some time.

Three hours later, MG went to his room. I went to my room, and got a shower. I put on my robe, and walked into my room. Mom is sitting there on my bed.

I jumped and said, " Mom. What are you doing in here?"

She said, " We are having dinner with your aunts, brother, and your father."

I said, " So, is dad staying in town?"

She said, " Yes. He wanted to have dinner with everyone. Your father, and I have something to tell you. So, get dressed, and meet me at my car."

I said, " Alright. Give me ten minutes."

She nodded, and left. I went to my closet, and put on my black dress, with my black heels. I went downstairs, and MG stopped me. He said, " Hot date?"

I rolled my eyes, and said, " Nope. Dinner with my parents, aunts, and my brother."

He said, " Oh, well have fun."

I smiled, and walked outside of the school. Mom is waiting at her car, and I went over. We got in the car, and then she drove to the mansion.

We arrived at the mansion, and got out. It looks bigger, than when I was here last, which was like 7 years ago.

Mom never really brought me here, as much.

Anyway, We walked into the house, and Dad was standing in the foyer, by the piano. I went over and hugged him.

I said, " Daddy, I missed you."

He said, " I missed you, littlest wolf. Your mother and I have something to tell you."

Mom came over, and stood beside Dad. She said, " Your father and I are back together. You were right, Hope. Your father and I have missed being together."

I squealed and hugged them both.

Aunt Rebekah, Auntie Kat, and Marcel walked into the foyer. They smiled.

I said, " I'm guessing you heard?"

Rebekah said, " Yeah. We are all glad they are back together."

We went to the dining room, and ate as a family.

  After dinner, we went to the living room, and talked. I got up, and went to the bathroom. Walking back to the living room, I felt something appear in my pocket. I picked it out, and it's a note.

  It read.
       Meet me at the docks.
   Kirby.

   I smiled, and put the note in my pocket. I went back to the living room, and said, " Uh. We should go, mom. I got school in the morning."

  Dad said, " You could stay here tonight. Your room is always here for you."

  Mom said, " Nik, we should get back to the school. Maybe another night, we can stay over."

   Mom kissed Dad, and I hugged all of them. Mom, and I went outside to her car, we got in, and drove to the school. 

   Mom parked the car, and we got out. I went to my room, and waited ten minutes. I then jumped out of my window, and landed on the ground.

  I got up, and ran to the docks. Landon was sitting on the edge. I walked over, and sat beside him.

  I said, " Sorry, I took so long. I had dinner with my family."

  He said, " How'd that go?"

  I said, " Good. My mom, and dad are back together, and they both seem happy."

  He smiled, and took my hand. We sat there, and talked.

   An hour later, I said, " I should get back to my room."

  We got up, and went back to the school. I casted the invisible spell on both of us, so no one seen us. We went to his room, and I undid the spell on Landon. I went to my room, and undid the spell. I changed into my pjs, and went to sleep.