Landon Kirby

Hope's POV
I woke up to someone opening the curtains. The sun was shining through and hitting my face. I grabbed my pillow and covered my face. I groaned and mom said, " Get up, Hope."

I said, " Mom, get out."

Mom pulled the pillow out of my face and said, " Get up, you have a new student to show around today."

I groaned and she left my room. I got up, and put on my uniform, ugh.

Luckily, Mom was lenient with me, and let me customize my uniform. I wore my plaid skirt, with red on the bottom, and my black tank top, and my blue cardigan, with the Mikaelson crest on it.

Mom let's me wear regular clothes sometimes, during school. Some of the student give me looks because of how I am the Headmistress's daughter, the mythical tribrid freak show, and the daughter of two Original Hybrids.

I put on my black boots, and walked out of my room. MG was waiting in the hall, and said, " Hope."

I said, " Hey."

He said, " How was trying to get your parents back together?"

I said, " Horrible. They both figured I was setting them up. But for some reason they both seem more friendly. My dad might end up moving here."

MG had a look of shock and fear written on his face. He said, " Really? The Klaus Mikaelson is going to move to a small town in Virginia."

I said, " I'm hoping. My whole family lived here when they were human, and like 18 years ago."

MG nodded, and we walked downstairs. I said, " I gotta go. Have a new student to show around."

He said, " I heard he's a wolf."

I nodded. I walked outside. My mom was standing outside, and I said, " Hey Mom."

She said, " Hope, you're late."

I said, " By a few minutes. I was talking with MG. You know my only friend."

Mom said, " Maybe you should open up more, and you could have more friends."

I said, " No body wants to be friends with the Headmistress's daughter, and the tribrid freak show."

Mom said, " You're not a freak show, Hope. Stop saying that."

I rolled my eyes, and sighed. Mom waved someone over to us. I looked and it was a boy. Not any boy, Landon Kirby. I had a major crush on him, two years ago, before he disappeared. He'd was a waiter at the grill, and always remembered my milkshake.

He stood beside Mom, and I said, " Landon."

Landon said, " Hope."

Mom said, " Oh, right. You two know each other. From the grill."

I said, " Yeah. So, you're the new student?"

He said, " Yeah. It turns out I'm a werewolf. Cool, right?"

I laughed. I said," Alright. Let me give you the tour. Bye mom."

Mom said, " Have fun, sweetie."

I nodded. Landon followed me inside. Landon said, " You're mom seems nice."

  I said, " Yeah. People say that about her all the time."

  He said, " So, where's your dad?"

  I said, " He's in New Orleans. Him, and my mom aren't together, anymore."

  He said, " I'm sorry. What happened?"

  I said, " My dad was caught being cozy with another girl, before I was born. This is chem lab."

  He nodded, and I showed him the rest of the school. He talked with some vampires, and witches. We were walking to the gym, and I said, " So, what happened to you for two years?"

  He said, " I got put into another foster home, in a different state. I found out I was a wolf, last month. A guy named, Alaric came and showed me to this school."

  I said, " Oh, Alaric Saltzman. Yeah my mom has him bring new recruits in, sometimes. Mom doesn't go out to get the new recruits. Sometimes, she lets me go with Alaric to help out."

  He nodded. We walked into the gym, and I said, " So, this is the pack. The alpha is Jed."

  He nodded. Jed came over and said, " Landon, right?"

  Landon said, " Yeah."

  Jed held his hand out, and shook Landons hand. I said, " Alright. I should go."

  I walked out of the gym, and Landon grabbed my arm. He said, " Hope. I was wondering will you go out with me?"

  I said, " Yeah."

He said, " Saturday. How about lunch at the grill?"

  I said, " Sounds great. We have to leave separate, I don't want my mom to know."

  He said, " Got it. Over protective mom, and all."

  I laughed, and walked to Mom's office. I heard her talking to someone, not anyone Dad.

  I opened the door, and they both faced the door. I ran over, and hugged Dad. I said, " What are you doing here?"

  Dad said, " I came to see your mother. I needed the keys to the mansion. I had forgotten that Elijah gave her the keys."

  I said, " So, it's true? Your moving here?"

  He said, " I don't know. I just needed to grab something out of the mansion, and then fly back to New Orleans. I'm sorry, littlest wolf."

He kissed the top of my head, and sped out of the school. Mom said, " So, how was the tour?"

I said, " Good. Landon is with the pack, right now."

  She said, " Good."

  I said, " Mom, why won't you really get back with Dad?"

  She said, " Hope. I'm not ready. I had my heart broken, when I found him with another girl. But now, things are different."

  I said, " How so?"

  She said, " Your dad told me the truth, he never cheated on me. He was compelling the girl because he wanted a distraction. He didn't think he was going to be a good father."

  I nodded. I went to my classes.

  It was nighttime, and I went upstairs to my room. I got a shower, and put on my pjs. I laid down, and soon fell asleep.