Shopping

Hope's POV
Someone opened the curtains, and I groaned. The person said, " Get up, Darling."

Uncle Kol! I said, " Get out."

He said, " Get up!"

I huffed and got out of bed. He left the room.

I put on my shorts, My white tank top, and my red leather jacket with my black boots. I went downstairs, and seen everyone but mom and dad in the courtyard.

I said, " Is there a reason why Uncle Kol woke me up?"

Kat said, " We are going shopping."

The boys groaned. I said, " Why?"

Rebekah said, " The party. We need dresses, and the boys need suits. We are just waiting for your mother and father."

I said, " Usually, they are awake before me."

Kol smirked and said, " Oh, they have been awake ALL NIGHT."

I said, " Ewww!!! Gross."

Kol said, " Trust me. They were a lot worse, before you were born. They never could keep their hands to themselves."

I said, " I didn't need that, Kol!"

Davina smacked Kol upside the head. I laughed.

MG said, " What's that growl?"

No one said anything, and then we all heard it. Ewww!!!

Caroline's POV
An hour later, I laid with my head on Niks chest.

I said, " We should get up. Everyone is most likely awake."

He said, " After hearing those screams from you, I don't think anyone went to sleep."

I said, " Come on. We do have a daughter, and a son. We have to be responsible."

He said, " But being bad is more fun."

I said, " Nik. We are parents of two. It was easier, when it was just Marcellus, but now we have a teenage tribrid daughter."

He said, " I know, love. She has friends to keep her company."

I said, " Nik, let's go."

He huffed, and pecked my lips.

I got of bed, and put on my blue dress with my blue heels. I walked out of the closet, and Nik is still sitting in bed.

He said, " Come back to bed."

I said, " No."

I walked out of the room, swaying my hips, and I heard him chuckle.

I went down the hall, and then being pushed against the wall. There was Nik, fully dressed.

He pinned my arms above my head and said, " Where do you think your going?"

I said, " I'm going downstairs to get some blood."

He said, " You could've drank from me. It's certainly not the first time."

I said, " Nik, I told you. We have to be the responsible ones."

He sighed, and kissed my lips. I quickly flipped us, and pulled away from him. I said, " Let's go."

  He sighed, and pecked my cheek. We walked downstairs, and seen everyone in the courtyard, sitting.

   I said, " Hey."

   Kat said, " Hey."

  One of the compelled servants came over, and held their wrists out to Nik, and I.