Set Up

Hope's POV
   I woke up, and seen I was in my room in the plantation house. Mom must've brought me up here. I seen my suitcase, and I put everything away. I put on my jeans, my red tank top, and my black boots.

  I went downstairs to the kitchen, mom was on the phone. I grabbed a cup, and poured myself some coffee.

  Mom was off the phone, and said, " Hope. No coffee."

  I said, " Why not? Dad let's me drink it."

  Mom said, " Well, I'm not your father."

  I sighed. Mom took the coffee cup, and took a sip. She gave me a glass of Orange juice and I gave her an annoyed look.

  I took the glass, and sat down at the island. I drank my orange juice.

  Aunt Davina and Uncle Kol walked into the kitchen. I went over and hugged them both.

  I said, " Aunt D. Uncle Kol. I missed yous. How was your trip?"

  Aunt Davina said, " It was amazing. The Bahamas is so nice. You would've loved it there, Hope."

  I said, " I wish. Mom won't let me go anywhere."

  Mom said, " Hope, you are only 15. You are still in school, and live under mine and your fathers rules."

  I said, " Dad is more fun."

  Mom gave me a look. Kol said, " So, how's my niece?"

  I said, " I'm good."

Davina said, " Any boys?"

Kol said, " Oh no! She is not allowed to have any boyfriends. Im sure your parents would agree with me."

Mom said, " I do. No boys. I have to go see Rebekah. Kol, Davina keep an eye on this one."

  I said, " Mom! I don't need babysitters."

  Mom rolled her eyes and left. Kol said, " So, how's the plan going?"

  I said, " It got her here. Hopefully, she and dad get back together."

  Davina said, " We know, kiddo. It's just your dad and mom are stubborn. They don't like to give up easily. Don't be upset, if they don't get back together."

  I nodded. We went outside, and swam in the pool.

Caroline's POV
   I got in my car, and drove to the compound.

  I parked my car, and got out. I walked inside the compound, and didn't see anyone. I said, " Rebekah!"

  A few minutes later, I am being crushed in a hug by Rebekah, then Kat.

  I said, " Kat. Bekah told me you were on your second honeymoon."

  Kat said, " I heard you were coming back, so we came here to see you. It's been forever."

  I said, " I've seen you two months ago, when you came to see Hope."

She said, " It feels like forever."

  I laughed. Marcellus came over, and hugged me. I said, " Good to see you, my handsome boy."

  Marcellus said, " Mom, stop. Where's Hope?"

  I said, " She is with Kol, and Davina at the house."

  He nodded and sped out. I said, " What's up with him?"

  Rebekah said, " I don't really know."

  I said, " So, where are these vampires at?"

  Kat said, " Oh, she didn't tell you?"