Jin Final

*Play "senorita"

The red light from my pole covering the entire room. Men staring eyes wide open mouths slightly open. I could see every reaction and let's just say there was not one man who wasn't interested. But the only man I wanted was dead center table with plush whiskey coated lips that I couldn't wait any longer to taste.

I begin swirling around gracefully and arching my back as deep as I could to accent my curves. I finally get closer to end of the song which I have my girls bring a special man on stage and expose all only facing him. The men behind only see the peach exposed tan skin hoping and praying to be the special man next set.

The girls grab Jin and bring him on stage clearing a path through the 1's fallen on the stage as I begin to remove the black laced up body suit to reveal the thin red strings barley holding me together.

I Finally have him on stage sitting waiting for me. I slowly walk towards him hand on his should moving it to unbutton a few on his shirt to expose the pale canvas that I will mark with beautiful hues of blue and purple. My heart pounds seeing his chest revealed I move my hand downtouching the warm body I'll have against mine pretty soon. I make my way to the front bending over touching my toes rolling my body onto his, he grabs my hands and turns me towards him forcing me to make eye contact. Eyes looking deep into my soul giving me a signal of need, want, hunger. I finally reveal my self to him and expose the body I want him to claim. The lights dim down and the crowd goes wild.

"Woooo!"

"Sophia!"

"God damn I wish I was him"

"Lucky bastard!"

They all throw money on the stage and that's the cue for me to walk off with my bio to room 5. I wrap a robe around me and Jin follows suit as we make it to the room I close the door and walk to the champagne bucket open up the bottle and pour us some bubbly.

"That was one hell of a show." He mumbles out.

"Thanks. You knew what was going to happen anyways since you've been watching me for awhile."

"Do you know why I reserved this room for the next 2 hours?" He replies.

"I'm pretty sure I know why but why me?"

"Well for  one you are not the typical Korean woman as you know. Your exotic, beautifully blessed in all areas and I like meat on my woman but there's just something about you that I can't stand."

"Excuse me? And what's that supposed to mean?"

"Well it's just I can't wrap my mind around why a woman like you is a dancer? Why aren't you somebody's wife already?"

"Haven't found him yet but I make more than enough to support myself and send money back home. After the last one I promised I would never depend on a man ever again and so I became a dancer made good money in the states but I needed a change in scenery, culture, and see if the men in Korea were just as handsome in person as they are in those kpop videos."