D.O. Part 1

**WARNING STRONG MATURE CONTENT18+**

Recommended songs:
Artifial lover -EXO
Take you down-Chris brown
Trading places -Usher
Climax-Usher

It was a late night you were out with your girls at the club. You had only been in Seoul for almost a year so you had enough time to gather all Seoul had to offer from music to food to the people and Korean men the dominant kind were definitely your cup of tea.  Drinks were being sent to your table by various men but you never accepted unless it was him. You both noticed each other months ago, always  seeing him every Saturday night at the same table just watching your every move always feeling his burning gaze from behind no matter where you were in the club. He was dreamy but something about him aroused  you every time you made eye contact. Was it the way he stared you up and down from head to toe? Eyeing your every curve from your cheeks to your lips to your chest to your hips . Well tonight you drank enough to finally break the ice with him. You walk across the sea of people swaying left and right grinding against one another as the beat of  "Artificial love" by EXO  was playing. As you walk up to him you notice his tongue lick his lower lip as you get closer.

"Hello there may I have a seat?"

" You may but only if you tell me your name and come home with me"

As he said those words your heart began to beat harder and your mind began going 90 mph as  you began to speak and take a seat.

"My name is y/n . Are you sure you want me to come home with you? You and I know nothing of one another? How do you know I won't kill you?"

He motions his index finger for me to come closer. I lean in so he can tell me in my ear.

"I know you won't kill me because by the time we step foot in my place you'll be bent over screaming my name  begging me to keep going."

You smirk as you lean back in your seat.

" I love the way you think. What's your name? I mean I should know if a confident man like yourself is going to take me home  with such intentions."

What he said next left your body stiff and palms sweaty.

"I'm D.O. Kyngsoo of EXO actually, now if you're ready lets take this conversation somewhere we can both hear the other clearly if you don't mind."

You stand up as he takes your hand. Your girlfriend Eun Ji sees you across the room and as you make eye contact you blow her a kiss. The sign you made when you knew you weren't going to make it home til the next day. But what you didn't know was that you would be in a trance for a few days.

"Wait here I'll get the car." He says as he gives the valet boy his ticket number.

Your mouth parts a Little as he approaches looking into your eyes with a burning desire and want of each other being told through the gaze you share. As he gets closer his right hand slides down your back making circles with his index finger making his way down to grab your butt, but what you didn't notice was he moved behind you lifting your tight tube dress just a bit and gropes your heat.

"Mmmmm......already wet and ready for me I see."

Your body tenses up enjoying every touch your body receives from him.

"I didn't know THE D.O. From EXO was so dominant." You mumble to him

"Well there's plenty of things we all don't show the public, but believe me when I say that you will be the first to experience how dominant I really am." He replies while squeezing your wet pink lips together noticing you had no panties on.