D.O. Part 2

As you stood legs shaking arms cuffed you felt a stiff vibrating sensation fill your wet center as he continued to taste you. 15 minutes go by and noticed as soon as you were about to release the tension quivering all throughout your body, you no longer feel his tongue making patterns.

"Stand up and turn around",  He demanded.

As you turn you looking directly into his brown orbs you felt desire, lust, and shockingly you felt something that you weren't sure if  it was mutual.....love

"On your knees sweetheart I want to see what these luscious lips can really do."

Before you knelt down he caresses your body,  fingers tracing your curves and your mounds that rested beautifully on your chest. Feeling his burning touch a shiver ran down your spine feeling the electricity that you needed to finally release. As you finally knelt down you licked your bottom lip releasing a slight moan as your lips parted for his member to enter. You close your eyes as your mouth fully engulfs him releasing more moans and groans, feeling him move slightly with every stroke.

"Oh! Uh! Mmmm!"

His sounds echoing through out the home make you want to keep going. As you continue pleasing him he finally stops you. Taking a deep breath as you make eye contact ready for his next command you stand in your heels swaying slightly side to side as he watches your every move he removes your cuffs.

"If you wanted to dance for me you should've told me before we stepped in." He mumbles

He grabs your hand leading you to another room upstairs with double black doors with silver hands he opens them both for you to enter. as your look into the room you notice a silver glow from the floor to the ceiling.  He turns on the lights now fully revealing what appears to be another living room with a long c curved black leather couch a mini bar and a mirror on the wall that gives a reflection of the pole.

He then walks you to the pole and sits in front of  you eyeing your body from head to toe

He then walks you to the pole and sits in front of  you eyeing your body from head to toe. He grabs a remote clicking it to turn on some music. As you listen carefully you hear Ushers Nice & Slow begins to play. You grab the pole walking in circles eyeing him biting his lips and stoking his member as he watches you work the pole against your naked body.

"So Kyungsoo tell me what are your fantasies."

"Well for starters meet a beautiful woman, bring her home, dominate her, and lastly make her see the side of me nobody has seen before and make her mine."

You finally had enough of giving him a show, you walk to him meeting his lips while you straddle his body allowing his hardened member to enter your wet center hearing him moan and deepen the kiss as his hand grab your cheeks on each side with a firm grip. You place your hands on top of the couch trying to get a good grip as you separate your lips from his you hear his breathing intensify and feel his nails dig into your skin. As his eyes roll back you make your move to please him and yourself finally making your way to release the sexual tension you both shared.

"You're so wet y/n ! Keep going for me please!"

"Uh!  Ky! Ung! Soo!"

He stops you picks you up wrapping your legs around his waist kissing his knack as you feel your back hit the cool sheets of  a bed not realizing that now you are in his bedroom. Black sheets pillows and then you felt leather black straps.

He grabs the leather and puts your hands through so you have something to hold.

"Hold on tight beautiful your in for a special treat." He groaned

Seconds later you felt skin smacking against each other as he thrusts harder into your core as minutes go by. The smell of sex filling the room as you finally felt a warming sensation filling your stomach you moan loudly no longer able to contain the pleasure you're receiving.

"Oh my god! I'm going to cum baby!"

"Let's release together I'm almost there!"

What seemed like minutes finally you both released the long awaited frustration. Laying side by side finally catching your breaths he pulls you close as you intertwine your legs he gently cups your chin pulling your head to look at him. He caresses your cheek with his thumb licking his lips eyeing every imperfection across your face.

"God your so beautiful." He mumbles

You turn your head to his had kissing it then making your way to his lips finally as you both drift off to sleep til tomorrow morning comes. As you wake for a slight moment then and there you realized that finally you had

A little taste of sin

_____________________

Thank you to those who have read so far! Please comment your thoughts! Requests are more than welcomed! I will say though I am straight so if you want a member on member chapter I may not the best at writing but will definitely give it a try! Keep reading as these chapter are published! Share! Vote! Recommend!