J-Hope Final

He finally allows himself to relax as he inserts his rod into your warm sticky cavern. He throws his head back in ecstasy as he feels your walls clench around his manhood inch by inch in a warm pool of nectar he has been so eager to taste. Your eyes rolled back as each stroke was a ripple of pure bliss.

Music in the background was still playing, but neither of you wanted to separate to either pause or change the song. Kisses could be felt from your lower spine as Hoseok made his way up to your shoulders, to your neck, then your cheek, soon to finally find his way to your plush lips that he had come to realize that he loved to kiss and wouldn't mind kissing them every morning, noon, and night.

"I couldn't imagine you being this way Hoseok I don't know what we've been waiting on". You breathed out heavily in between kisses.

"I know if I would've know I could have you I would've made a move a long time ago Ari". He responded voice sounding raspy as he slows the pace of your kisses.

It had been a few hours after you both had reached your high together. You cuddled on the couch both still just flesh on flesh not worrying about a thing other than you both didn't want to leave each other's side. But to your surprise you didn't want him to leave you at all not just as a friend or sex partner, but as your partner but you knew that was a sin against your friendship as his dance instructor but also as a fellow fan amongst his many fans he loves and adores.

"So Ari.........I'm just going on a limb here but what do you think about making this a thing?" Hoseok blurts out.

"Wait you want to be with me? Like in a relationship be with me as your girlfriend? But what about J-Hope? How will your fans  react to you dating your dance instructor?!"  You sat up pacing back and forth across the dance floor still forgetting you are in your birthday suit.

" I know but they don't matter I mean I've had feeling for you for years but I've just been a big sissy to say anything but just the way you kiss me I know you feel something for me!" He yells to you causing you to hold back tears knowing he's right but you can't help but want to save and help his career more than risk and hurt his career that he's worked so hard to have. But something in you is wanting to take a chance.

"Fine let's do it, let's give it a shot but please let's keep this on the down low until we're both ready to make this exclusive."

He turns around after slipping his shorts on with the happiest smile. He runs after you kissing your cheek and spinning you both into circles.

And that's when he knew what it was like to have

A Little Taste Of Sin

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my Lovely Sinners
Here's a little early Valentines gift from the Beautiful Sinner✨💛
I'm so sorry this part 2 has taken so long I had a rough draft saved but as time went by I didn't like how it ended or I just couldn't think of anything else to add. But here is the final  J-Hope chapter til the next one! Please send requests I have no problem doing those but until next time my loves! Let's see who's next on the list to get

A Little Taste Of Sin✨💛

-Loving You Always

               The Beautiful Sinner✨💛