Kai part 2

You slip into your black bikini you had purchased for this beach party hoping it wasn't to revealing.

Anxiety running through you as you took a deep breath turning the door knob. There he was laying on the window bed daring at you intensely for you like a lion waiting for his prey to get closer.

 There he was laying on the window bed daring at you intensely for you like a lion waiting for his prey to get closer

"You're wearing that to the party?" he asks.

"Yea? I bought it for this specific party so yes." You say with a slight smirk on your face knowing you're getting the exact reaction out of him that you wanted.

"So are you ready?"  You ask.

"Oh um yea but I think you should cover up a bit I mean it might be cold out there with the wind and all." Kai says with a strict voice implying your outfit choice was to revealing but you got him right where you wanted him to be.

It was already an hour into the party you were with your girls and kai was with his boys. They call themselves EXO but you weren't sure how the name came about amount the twelve of them. It was sunset as the twinkling of the light around you started to finally show. Tiki torches were being lit, people drinking, kissing, swaying, singing, dancing, and laughing all around you but every guy you had an interaction with kai was near as you could see out of your peripheral. You could feel his burning gaze behind you for what almost felt like every second.

"SHOT TIME!" The D.J announces.

"Shots! Shots! Shots!" As everybody chants together to the music making their way to the bar tables.

Everybody was completely drunk some even passed out on the beach chairs. Krystal your bestie walked by with another shot and as the night continued you never refused. You both were sweating so much as you danced through the sea of people around you as you both came to an agreement to run to the water, jump in and cool off.

As you both make you way closer to the water you hear others follow and as you turn taking your cover up off you turn to see kai and his friend with their 'dates'
wlso remove their shirts and such to also take a dip.

"Let's go!" Sehun yells as everybody cheers and runs together into the water.

As you and Krystal make your way into the water you feel a hand grab your wrist and you bump into a hard chest you look up and smile seeing it's kai.

"Come with me now!"

He throws you over his shoulder as he hears you giggle he slaps your somewhat covered but nice and hard. Your release a moan that only he could hear since he was walking off into what seemed like a closed off part of the beach with a private daybed with lanterns lit around the sand.

Far from everybody and the music you  finally are placed down gently but soon realize as kai put you down his hands went to your hips pulling the strings to untie your bikini bottoms

Far from everybody and the music you finally are placed down gently but soon realize as kai put you down his hands went to your hips pulling the strings to untie your bikini bottoms. You felt a slight breeze around your bare bottom and womanhood.

"Finally I have you to myself away from everybody. You've been teasing me and making me jealous all night with all those guys you danced with. Now you're mine and there's no way I'm letting you go." Kai mumbles as he picks you up again making his way to the daybed.

You bite your bottom lip as he lays you down on the cold sheets. Removing your top as you finally reveal your entire flesh to your best friend who you've been craving all night long.

" God you were definitely blessed with a beautiful body." Kai mumbles as he gazes upon your now bare skin from head to toe.

"Kiss me now!" You demanded.

As both connected lips fighting for dominance, you flip over resting kai on his back feeling your legs making his way up your body sending chills up your supine and through your body. You separate gasping for air.

"Hands and knees." He demands.

You do as your told arching your back waiting for his burning touch you craved.

You jolt a bit forward as he teases you with his hardened muscle against your lips. You release a moan loud for him and the ocean to hear.

"Ohhhhh! Uhhhhhh! Don't tease me please give it to me." You begged him to feel him fill you all the way til he couldn't no longer.

Finally he slowly makes his way in you til your cave takes him all the way down to the base. Slowly pulling out and going in fastening his pace. Long slow stokes then short fast stokes as he grips your hips keeping you right where he wants you.

_______________________

Hello my Lovely-Sinners!
I think that is what I'm going to call you all who continue to keep reading! What do you think? Let me know in the comments! Don't forget to vote! Add in your libraries and share it! Follow me and send me some requests on possible scenes or your kink if you prefer! I'm an open book on sexuality so I don't mind the requests! I know it's been awhile I was a bit discouraged by a person who wrote me and basically just said I was trash and not a good enough writer I mean I'm a new writer and I'm pretty sure all of the big writers on here started small and got better well there's always room for progress but I am back and refreshed since I took a long vacation that I and my fiancé needed but, I'm back and here to stay! Here's part 2! Part 3 is under corrections right now and I should be publishing tonight! If not tomorrow morning! Happy reading my Lovely-Sinners!💛