Kai Part 3

Your eyes roll to the back of your head as he grips your thighs harder each stroke he takes. The sounds of your moans and the ocean crashing against the sand is all you hear. The cold breeze cooling your body heat as you both engulf each other's body. Slowly kai bends down meeting his lips with yours as you both fight for dominance. Your hands reach his back as the kiss deepens you dig your nails into his firm back. He groans in pleasure from the pain removing your hands and pulling them above your head assuring you that he has full dominance over you and your body.

He stares down into your eyes trying to read them as if they can tell him what you want him to do to you.

"Fuck me please!" You pant out as you feel him slowly teasing you with slow stokes.

"Please just fuck me. I want it hard and deep!" You beg him.

"Fine if that's how you want it." He says in a deep taunting tone.

He then pulls out from you standing on the sand leaning on the edge of the bed pulling you by your thighs closer to him.  He then spreads your legs wide as he could kissing your inner thigh slowly making his way down looking into your eyes each time his lips softly pressed against your skin feeling his touch burning deep. Finally as he made his way to your juicy center your eyes rolled to the back of your head  as your lips parted and released loud moans cursing in between. His lips kissing your sweet flesh causing you to arch your back each time your felt his skin come into contact with your sweet lips.

"Mmmmm don't stop! Please don't stop!" You squealed as his tongue explored your womanhood. His licks were as if he was licking a lollipop as if it was his last. Taking in your taste, feeling every light movement you made as his tongue grazed against your clit. You squirm in his embrace trying to contain your moans and body from quivering in his grasp. Finally you couldn't wait any longer as you sit up you grab a handful of his hair lifting his face to meet his lips licking your own nectar from his lips moaning sweetly sending vibrations to his lips as he grins moving his hands to your waist. Finally gaining control you flip him over into his back kissing him deeply making your way to his neck kissing him and biting gaining moans from him as he curses lightly allowing you to feel even more dominant. You lightly trail more kisses down his torso to his members base your grip light  stroking him locking eyes with him as he watches you and enjoys the view. You finally stroke your tongue from the base to the tip.

"Fuck please don't keep me waiting. Put it in your mouth I want to know what those lips can do. Fuck!" He breathes out.

Finally as you start to grin as you gained victory in taking over you allow him to fill your mouth in full. Your bob your head up and down stroking him as you go. His head falls back as you keep a steady pace to feel his hands grip the sheets and slowly make their way to the roots of your head griping your hair for dear life and you feel his member twitch you pull him out preventing  him from finishing.

"Why did you stop I was so close?!" He yelped out loud in disappointment.

" Sorry honey looks like we both know what it feels like to be so close but yet so far." You smirk as you get up from the bed grabbing your bikini off the sand leaving him dumb founded.

"Meet me at the car you're  in for the ride of your life." Your say as you walk away finishing the last bow on your bikini bottoms.  You walk and make your way through the party looking for your girls to let them know of your sudden departure. Looking through the crowd of people dancing, laughing, and having a good time you spot them around the one of many bonfires among the beach.

"Hey y/n where did you go?" Asked Jenni.

"Yah you like disappeared out of no where!?" Yu Na exclaimed worriedly.

"Ooo girl you missed it D.O and Sa ra started basically dry humping each other in the water and poor Ami was mouth raped by sehun!" Wendy explained between her laughs.

"Sorry girls I gotta go me and kai have some unfinished business to handle." You winked at them as you grabbed your purse and sandals as you walked to the car waiting for him to make his way to meet you. You walk away hearing your friends whistle and scream for you to have a great time.

* I wonder what he'll think when I ride him while he drives* you thought in your mind while waiting for Kai to make his way to you.

----------------------------------------

Part 4 coming soon! Sorry for this late update my Lovely-Sinners💛 I had to edit it and cut down to make sure it was way to long but I decided to just make kai a 4 part lol hope you don't mind! Don't forget to vote and comment who shall be next to have

A Little Taste Of sin