J-Hope

It was a busy day of teaching dance class after dance class, your last class of the day came in a blink of an eye at the clock and finally as you open the studio door for the professional level dance class for anybody at that level to come take a ...

It was a busy day of teaching dance class after dance class, your last class of the day came in a blink of an eye at the clock and finally as you open the studio door for the professional level dance class for anybody at that level to come take a class or simply because they love dance the guy who you have come to always keep an eye on walks in.

"Hello Miss Ari"

"Hey Hoseok you ready for today? The combo is a bit tricker this time I hope you can keep up" you smirked before gulping some water down before the next water break.

"Yeah I'm pretty you wouldn't mind giving me a more in depth private session if I can't get it right?" He says with confidence that you never knew he had.

See Hoseok wasn't very straight forward during conversations with others but when it came to dance you noticed he was a smooth talker which also meant he wasn't Hoseok he was J-Hope his stage name. He simply had you in a trance as he knew you couldn't take your eyes off of his body as he moved fluidly to the beat of the music. But what you didn't realize til about a month ago he became more vocal more attentive to you by the way you would teach the steps as he couldn't help but bite his lower lip the way you would step to the beat. He loved the way your hips and body rolled to the music. He was not only eagerly wanting you he was also intrigued with how you would be able to move with his behind you. You can't help but think about the routine and how close he would be against your body while Lee Ann led stretching and warm up dances that finally came to an end.

" Okay class this weeks combo with not only be a bit trickier but you will have to build the chemistry with one another, this week we will be dancing to Chris Browns Take You down!"

Groans from around the room began to one about like a teacher assigning a 10 page essay on a book you never read that was due on the following Monday. You slightly gulped as you see hoseok shake hands with a few of his dance buddies who are all licking their lips and smirking at you .

"Well as we have an odd numbered boys I will be apart of this dance partnering up with the best male dancer in this class so when I call your name please ste-" you announced being cut off by whistles of the males and other females in the class.

"J-hope! J-hope! J-hope! J-hope!" They cheered aloud bringing your body to heat up of slight enjoyment as you knew he wasn't an amazing dancer but you wanted to know if your body would be able to become one with the music but also because not only was he attractive he was somebody you wanted in your bed.

"Okay guys quiet down now yes it's as you all know it's J-Hope!
Now go ahead and partner up with your assigned partner that's on the board and take a quick water break!"

"Well I guess my fantasy finally gets to come true today" he says lowly to you.

"W-what do you mean Hoseok?"

"I finally get to dance with you but also I finally get to get a feel of what your body feels like against mine " he mumbles lowly so the others won't hear him.