Chapter 5

Ello lovelies sorry for the long wait. Hopefully this chapter is ok, i know the book sucks lol. Have fun reading and don't forget to vote and comment<3

Um third person/ Louis POV i genuinely don't know

After 3 shows and multiple stares from horny men, the blue eyed boy grabs his stuff  and begin to walk toward the exit, he would say by to taylor but she's on stage currently so he'll wait till tomorrow.

As he walks out he spots a familiar head of curls at the restaurant next door.

Shit shit shit

He runs as fast as he possibly can to his car, practically praying he wasn't seen. The moment he sits down in his car the short boy breaths a sigh of relief.

—————————————————
Once Louis gets home it's nearly 2 am so the girls are all asleep. He cleans, he makes lunch for the girls tomorrow but he still can't get the emerald eyed man out of his head. Louis strips out of the tight clothes and showers, hoping to relive himself of the smell of alcohol and smoke. He lets his thoughts drift as he gets ready to go to sleep when his concentration is broken from a a text from an unknown number. Deciding to check it tomorrow, the light shutoff and he let sleep consume him.
————————————————
BEEP BEEP BEEP
"IM UP IM UP, jesus a loud fucker"

i hastily change into a grey tank top, black skinny jeans, a red flannel and some vans and rush downstairs and get my sisters to school.

The moment i step into school i feel as if all eyes are on me.

yes, the gay kid has arrived can we move on with our lives?

I flip off anyone who looks my way. I grab my books and head toward my first class, health. AKA  hell. because all they talk about is straight sex.

I don't need to know that.

I step into class and walk to the back, taking a seat in the far corner. I check my pockets for my phone when i realize i left it at home.

shit

"Hello class, i'm your new health teacher, Mr Styles."

Well isn't that just great! The man, the myth, the coach who was the one constant thing in my mind for the past 12 hours; was now standing in-front of me ready to teach us how to not get chick pregnant. Yay!

why is god a bitch

"First things first, I know for some of you I am your coach, so you treat me with the same respect that i see on the field. Next, if you don't behave i will NOT tolerate that and you will be sent to the principals office. Clear?" Everyone in the class just agreed hopping to move on.
" Great. Now, i didn't have time to prepare for this so we'll just watch a video on the female reproduction system."

I slammed my head against the desk in annoyance. Am i right, or am i right? The video plays and i get more disgusted by every passing second. Childbirth, bleeding, this honestly makes me want to barf.

I look across the room to see Styles staring intensely at me, i quirk my eyebrow and shift my focus back to the projector.

Odd. Why was he staring at me? I know i look like shit but is it that bad?

I put my head down and slowly drift off into the wonderful land of peace and quite.