Chapter 17

ty to everyone for sticking w me ily u all! also i had to edit something on chapter 16 so that's why it said just updated, sorry!

Louis POV i think( y'all know the drill let's just
hope)

I wake up with one painful bitch of a headache. i sigh and roll over to check my phone, rubbing my eyes in the process

. Unknown Number: i expect to see you at football tonight.

ohmygod ohmygod OH MY FUCKING GOD last night. me. harry. club. FUCK. i cant believe we did that. oh my gosh, he probably hates me. shitshitshitshit. i cannot believe that happened, fuck he probably thinks i'm disgust-

"LOU WE NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL GET UPPP" daisy's whiney voice echos through the house.

"OK ONE SEC LOVE" i yell back. i change into a red shirt and blue jean jacket before rushing downstairs to get the girls to school.

I pile them all in the car and 30 minutes later they're all gone. I pull up to my very own hell hole with only 3 minutes to spare.

I practically sprint to maths hoping i won't get detention. as fucked as this might sound, i really don't want to miss football today. i quietly enter and grab a seat at the back.

The day goes by pretty fast, luckily my friends were in most of my classes. and now comes the time that i've been simultaneously dreading and waiting for. practice.

"So Tommo, you ready for the game this week?" Niall breaks the silence as we head into the locker room.

"nervous but exited" we both share a small laugh and head to our lockers. i quickly change and prepare to get my gear on. only to
realize my dumbass forgot to pack my shorts .

fuck, can something please go right today.

"Li, i forgot my shorts you happen to have a extra pair?" Liam quickly rummages through his bag and throws me a pair

"lifesaver, thanks mate" i quickly put them, but not before i realize they are absolutely tiny. does my ass look great? yes, always. now let's just get this damn practice over with.

HI SORRY SHORT CHAPTER HAD SOME WRITERS BLOCK NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE BETTER <3

Number 28On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara