Chapter 2

Once I arrive at school I park my car and head inside. The second I enter the school all eyes are on me. Not surprising really, me being the only openly gay kid in the school. Im soon greeted by my 2 best friends.

" TOMMO how are you you little shit!!" Niall says as he pulls me into a hug.

" Niall Settle down the man needs to breath" Liam says while he laughs at Nialls frowny face.

Niall starts to go on about the girl he likes, Devoré , but that's a bit too hetero for me so
i just drown it out. he finally catches my attention when the subject of the new coach comes up.

" I heard he's a hard ass, like run till you puck kinda coach. People say he's hot too" Niall says laughing a little.

" Dang I was really hoping for an easy coach" I say feeling kinda scared for this season to say the least.

We continue talking until the bell rings and we walk to class. Me and Niall both have English while Liam has math.

The rest of the day goes by pretty fast. But sadly the most excruciating part of the day is just around the corner.

The locker room.

I walk with Liam and Niall to the locker room while we talk about our days. we all walk to some lockers and get ready for tryouts. I hate the locker room for so many reasons, the biggest reason being I have to go to a corner to get dressed. All the guys think that since I'm gay I have a crush on them and will give the all " gay disease". It annoys the absolute shit out of me.

Once Liam and Niall get dressed they leave because they don't want to get in trouble by the supposedly hard ass new coach. It takes me a little longer because I am literal shit at tying my shoes. Once I head out side everyone is already in a line. Then it dawned on me.

well shit

Once I get there I try to blend in. I think I did fine since no one noticed me. Once I get in line I see a tall, handsome, dark curly haired lad standing in front of us. his hair effortlessly falls to his shoulder He is wearing black skinnies and a tee shirt with a light looking jacket on. His back is turned so I don't think he saw me get here late. He turns and looks at all of us, when his emerald eyes lock with mine and I see a small smirk appear on his face.

hes gorgeous

He starts walking down the line like an army general.

" I am coach Styles, If you make the team I will be your coach."he says

yeah no shit Sherlock

"This is football, NOT time to stand around. I will be judging you today. each and everyone one of you so if I see ANY of you just standing around I will NOT hesitate to make you leave." He says in a demanding deep voice. " is that clear?"

" Yes sir" everyone says in unison.

" 5 laps now"

we all do as he says. I am a pretty fit lad, so 5 laps is nothing. But other people look like they are dying after one.

I am first to finish, barely even breaking a sweat, while others collapsed on the floor.

" Get water and start some shooting drills." He commands

We are all getting in line ready to shoot. It becomes my turn. I line my foot and pull it back ready to shoot. I smack the ball as hard as I can and it goes right pass the goalie. On my way to the back of the line Liam and Niall give me a high five. We do the for about 20 minutes until coach Styles calls us in.