Chapter 1

Louis POV

I wake up to the sound of my sisters Daisy and Phoebe yelling at each other.

"What a great way to start the day."I say sarcastically

I unwillingly roll out of bed and put on my classic black skinnies, a band t shirt and a dark grey jumper.I slightly brushed my fringe out of my face and went down to stairs. immediately once I exit my room I hear the " lovely " chaos I call my family. I have 5 sisters and 1 brother. They are a chaotic bunch to say the least.

My mom died from cancer about 5 years ago, as for my dad, he left when he found out I was gay. The dickhead left my sisters too, my young sisters. I was left alone to raise my sisters, they deserve so much more then what they have. I try my best to raise them, it gets hard but I do have my grandma and grandpa who watch them while Im at work or school.

I go downstairs to see a surprisingly clean house. This is not normal.

What the hell happened? Why the hell is the house so clean? I walk over to the living room to see all of my siblings sitting neatly on the coach. seriously what the hell happened?!

This isn't my normal family. My grandma and grandpa are about to take the bunch to school so I will have the house to myself for a good 30 minutes. Finally, sweet relief from my siblings. As they all get ready to leave I pull them all into a tight hug.

" Ok you twats have a good day at school and NO fights" I say looking directly at Lottie the oldest one of the girls. She just scoffs and rolls her eyes.

Once they all leave I mentally prepare myself for the hell hole called school. I've been on the footie team since grade 9, so you'd think I'm popular but that's far from the case. Everyone hates me cause I'm gay. I have 2 close friends, Niall Horan and Liam Payne.

I get bullied and beaten up just because I'm gay. Why do i have to live in such a homophobic town?

I get ready to leave when I get a text from Niall.

From: Irish Princess 👑

TOMMO get your cleats you shit tryouts are today! I know you forgot so you are very welcome for the reminder;)

I read the message and scoff, the lad knows me too well.

Once I grab my cleats and shinguards I head out the door. I heard we are getting a knew coach this year. I am kinda nervous that he won't like me.