Chapter 20

hi loves sorry for the bad updates i hope you don't hate this on ik they aren't the best
love u all so much

Louis Pov

"louis get in the car"

i hear that dreaded deep voice that i was hoping to avoid. sighing, i keep walking as avoid eye contact. the angry sky rumbles and small amounts of water begin to drip.

"louis i said get in the car" his car drives slowly next to me as i speed up my pace, him soon matching mine.

"damnit louis get in the car" his deep voice is no longer its calming sounds, it's harsher and more demanding. i shiver at his tone but don't spare him a glance. i hear him sigh in defeat before stopping completely.

my eyes still glued to my feet, my legs quicken my pace. i hear the sound of a car door open and shut.

"fuck" i mutter

i feel a strong hand grab my wet shoulder. i turn and am met with his tired green eyes.

"louis, just get in the car." i sigh and just walk toward his car without a word. i open his car door and sit down, stewing in the feeling of rejection.

he left. he was so close to me, so close to kissing me. but he just left. was i just so repulsive that he couldn't stay? so disgusting that he had to leave without a word? that i'm just some stupid kid who-

"louis, i need your address" his deep voice shakes me out of my thoughts. i bow my head down and glue my eyes to my lap.

"69 pine street" i mutter quietly and play with my hands. he starts the car and drives slowly toward my house.

"i thought you left" i gain the courage to actually mutter something.

wow god louis, gain some fucking balls

"I saw Nick come up to you, figured i make sure he wouldn't do anything to hurt you" his eyes continue to be glued on the road, with his hands firmly gripping the steering wheel.

after several moments of uncomfortable silence he turns on the radio. we're met with the lovely sounds of 'Summertime Sadness' By Lana Del Rey.

"Lana Del Rey fan?" i look at him puzzled. didn't picture him as the type. he looks over at me with a small smile.

"don't judge" i hold up my hands in surrender and turn to look out the window.

Kiss me hard before you go
"Harry this isn't the way to my house" i look over at him confused.

Summertime sadness
"that's because we aren't going to your house." his eyes continue to stare straight ahead, not sparring me a glance.

I just wanted you to know
"harry where the fuck are we going? i need to get home"

That baby, you the best
he ignores my question and keeps driving

I got my red dress on tonight
"there he goes again, not saying anything" i scoff and mutter under my breath. the nerve of this guy not saying anything after HE was the one who walked out.

Dancin' in the dark, in the pale moonlight
"what the fuck did you just say?" he looks at me with anger in his eyes.

Done my hair up real big, beauty queen style
Grow some balls louis cmon.

High heels off, I'm feelin' alive
"there he goes again, not saying anything" i say it now with more authority. we keep eye contact the whole time.

Oh, my God, I feel it in the air
"i'm the one fucking driving you louis. you should be fucking thankful right now" he raises his voice and that's when i know, he's really mad.