Chapter 16

Hi loves hope you guys like this. Sorry if i'm dragging out this scene too long i just rlly like it .xx

Louis Pov i think

I watch from the side as Dev finishes her dance, doing my best not to look toward Harry.

that's right, Harry is here, and he's about to watch ME. fuck this dance needs to be good, like really damn good

The sound of 'Womanizer' By Britney spears plays loudly over the speakers. I get into place and lean my head on the pole, looking up for the first time. Only to immediately lock eyes with Harry. I wink at him at start moving.

holy shit ok, you got this louis.
(A/N: again i don't know how describe this, so imagine something super super hot)

I end in the same position i started, and i can feel the sweat drip from my forehead. The cheering from the crowd is practically deafening, i bend down to collect all my money just to give them another show. And i get a couple more bills thrown my way. I walk back to the dressing room but not before i lock eyes with Harry again.

The moment i step into the room i lean against the wall and close my eyes. sighing with relief. My few moments of silence are ruined by the loud squeal of 2 girls.

"LOU oh my gosh that was amazing Will and Harry couldn't take their eyes off you!" Taylor being her exited self practically screams as she engulfs me in a hug.

Harry was looking at me...ME. is it messed up that i'm happy he was? if it is, i don't care. that man, who is a literal god himself, was staring at me...ME.

"Thanks Tay, I really don't want to do another dance. I need a drink" she laughs and they both drag me out to the booth, where i'm met with a unreadable Harry and a smug Will. The girls push me into the booth and Harry's eyes follow. Taylor waves down a waiter, Dan, and they exchange pleasantries.

"What can I get for you all?" Dan is really a nice guy, used to date Dev, but they broke up because Dan realized he was more into men.

"I'll get a martini, extra olives please" Taylor gets the same thing every time, so i can't say i'm surprised.

"I'll have a paper plane please" Gemma's order is...interesting. wouldn't of expected it from her to be honest

"Whiskey, neat please" that sounds about right for Will.

"Make that two please, and for the other one here just a water please" Harry finishes with a strong glare my way.

"Actually Dan, i'll have a rum and coke in a tall glass, with lime please" I return with the same tone as Harry, ending with a glare sent his way. We lock eyes and i've never seen him so mad before.

"Anything for you, lou" Dan smiles and walks away toward the bar. correction now i've never seen him so mad.

"Lou, that dance was amazing. You're truly very talented." Will says in a somewhat suggestive tone. I blush and give him a small smile as if to say thanks. Gemma and Taylor are both engrossed in their own conversation.

"Now tell me darling, do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend if you swing that way?" Will asks and leans forward against the table. I blush and look down at my hands. Looking up to see Harry's reaction, he looks absolutely pissed. If Will wasn't his brother i don't think he would still be breathing.

"Will, don't even think about it" Harry states with the most dominant and intimidating voice i've ever heard.

"Oh but Haz, he's too cute. i need to know if i have any competition" Wills eyes lock with mine and I look down at my lap.

Is will hot? yes. am i really hoping Harry is jealous right now? yes. yes i am.

Luckily, Dan comes back with our drinks before that conversation continues. I begin to sip mine but not before receiving a kick to the shin from across the table. I look up to see Harry glaring at me.

"What was that for, curly?"

louis you dumb fuck, got a death wish don't you?

" Louis you shouldn't be drinking. understood?" His voice dropped low and his eyes narrowed. i felt week under his eyes.

"I better go get ready for my last dance. Nice meeting you both. Gemma, so nice to see you again love please call. Tay, see you tomorrow" I scoot out of the booth and head toward the dressing room and look for my next outfit.

I decide on a cute blue strapy one that i hope will make Harry's skin crawl.

I quickly change and wait to go on stage

I quickly change and wait to go on stage. I hear Selena's music end and I prepare to go onstage.
"Got Me Good" By Ciara plays loudly over the speakers and i start in position on the floor. (A/N: you guys know the drill, imagine something super super hot)

The music ends and the crown roars. I got to admit, this last one felt great. And I totally noticed Harry's eyes on me.  i grab my money and head off stage toward the dressing rooms. Once i enter i'm meant with the site of Dev.

"Oh Louis, you've been requested for a private room. Room 6"

"Ok thanks Dev" fuck i really wanted to go home. It's already 12. I fix my makeup real fast and go toward the private rooms. I open the door only to be met with the sight of Harry Styles Himself.

"Well hello there Louis." His deep voice echos through the room as he sits on the chair in the middle of the floor.

"What are you doing here Harry?" I walk closer and cross my arms.

"I could ask you the same thing. A stripper really Louis?" you could hear the judgment and disgust dripping from his voice.

"It's good money Harry, and judging by the tent in your pants I'm fairly good at it" he looks down and tries to hide his embarrassment.

"We will discuss this again tomorrow, but for now I think I need what I payed for" His voice drops an octave and he stares into my eyes.

"You know the rules?" I ask he shakes his head no. I straddle him and place my arms around his neck. "I can touch you anywhere, you can touch me anywhere except my dick. Understood?"

"Understood. Now show me what i payed for" i hit play on the remote that controls the music and "When I Grow Up" By the Pussycat Dolls
plays loudly.

I begin to grind on him to the beat of the music, and glide my hands over his chest. He drags his hands down my back and rests them on my ass.

"fuck, love your ass darling" his voice is low and breathless. i smirk and continue to grind against him. I get up and he whines at the loss of contact. I go to the other music control and change the song to "Dangerous Woman" By Ariana Grande. I walk back over to him and straddle him again. I bring my hand and tangle it in his hair.

god its just as amazing as i imagined

At the beat drop I begin to move my hips to the rhythm, his head drops back a low grunt leaves his mouth.  Once the song ends I stand up and he does the same. He steps towards me and leans down so i can feel his breath against his ear.

"for the record, I don't like other people looking at what's mine" he moves away with a smirk on his face. he walks out the door and leaves me there standing still absolutely shook.

holy shit