Chapter 12

HI GUYS IM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT THIS WILL BE A LONG CHAPTER ABYWAYS HAVE FUN LOVE YOU
ALSO IM SORRY THUS BOOK LIKE KINDA SUCKS SO IM RLLY SORRY AND THR PHOTO OF HARRYS HOUSE DIDNT UPLOAD BUT HERES WHAT I THINK OF

HI GUYS IM SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT THIS WILL BE A LONG CHAPTER ABYWAYS HAVE FUN LOVE YOUALSO IM SORRY THUS BOOK LIKE KINDA SUCKS SO IM RLLY SORRY AND THR PHOTO OF HARRYS HOUSE DIDNT UPLOAD BUT HERES WHAT I THINK OF

I swim peacefully in the shimmering blue waters, not a care in the world just the sound of the wind in the trees. I come to a stop and lay my head down against the side of the lake, just taking in the beauty. Before i know it i hear the ear piercing sound of my dreaded ringtone. I sigh and hop out of the lake to go angrily talk to whoever interrupted my 'me' time.

"ugh hello?" i sigh and roll my eyes, already not exited for this conversation

"mate where the hell are you coach is pissed!" i can hear Niall practically fuming over the phone, i can only imagine his face bright red and veins sticking out of his neck.

i chuckle at the thought
"mate this isn't fucking funny coach is majorly pissed!" i can hear someone talking, more like yelling, at Niall in the background." HORAN is that Tomlinson on the phone? Let me speak to him right this Instant!"

shit the gorgeous green eyed man sounds pissed. yay. i'm so exited for this conversation. please do note the sarcasm.

"Tomlinson where the absolute hell are you? and do not give me the im sick bull shit. where the bloody hell have you run off to this time?"

"oh you know, doing...things"

"louis tomlinson i swear to god get your arse over here before i drag you here myself."

"yeah...no. bye bye" i quickly hang up my phone and toss it over towards my clothes. i get back in the lake and swim for hours.

i've been in lake for about 3 hours now. and i'm watching the beautiful sunset peacefully fall. but soon i hear the sound of a car engine become near.

i pay it no mind and continue to watch the sunset in its all natural glory.

"it's beautiful isn't it" my head quickly turns as i hear the voice im oh so familiar with.

"wha- how-"

how the fuck did this guy find me? i'm literally in the middle of nowhere. i swear to go whatever your first name is styles i'm going to kick you in the nuts.

"Louis, why did you now show up at practice and at school? Why did you have an outburst at me over the phone? " he sounds genuinely concerned and the thought makes me smile a little bit.

but then i become aware that i am fully naked. Shit.  I keep my back turned to him as i swim to the side that holds my belongings.

i try and reach for my clothes without getting out of the lake. But not before i hear another body make a splash in the water.

i quickly turn and face him only to be met with the sight of his gorgeous brown and pale skin covered in water.

"curly what are you doing here? i just needed to be alone."  he swims closer to me, so close that i can read all of his tattoos.

holy jesus he has tattoos. i will be passing away.

"harry. my name is harry." green eyes meet blue and my heart stops.

"well harry, why and how are you here?"

"niall had your location on snap map and gave it to me. and i'm here because i care. Louis you sounded so lost over the phone and when you didn't show up i was so concerned. so please what's wrong?" He sounded so genuine and slightly broken. The lights from the sunset reflected off of his skin, making him somehow even more beautiful than he was before.

he took his hands and placed them on both sides of my face gripping it tightly but not too tight.

"please" he whispered and pulled me so close to the point where i can feel his breath on my lips.