Chapter 3

Today i didn't have work, so I got home and did the usual. Eat, shower, say goodnight to my siblings, do homework, write, then sleep. Except this time I found myself day dreaming over a rather handsome curly haired lad.

WHAT no stop. he is your coach, and probably straight. stop these thoughts

But it didn't. I just ended up writing about him.

Bloody hell

how was he on my mind all the damn time? I caved and went to sleep hoping he would get off my mind.

The next morning I woke with a large bruise on my cheek and my entire torso black and blue.

Shocking.

I cover it with foundation in hopes of no one seeing it.  

I get ready for school and tell the kids to have a good day. But right before I leave I realized my car isn't working.

" Shit" I yelled

I start walking to school hoping I get there in time. When all of a sudden a nice expensive black SUV pulls up right next to me. The man driving rolls down his window.

Its Styles

" Tomlinson, you need a ride?" He asks

" Im fine" I say kinda wishing I said yes

" get in you'll be late" He says staring directly at me

" you sure?"

he just nods and gestures for me to come in.

I go to open the passenger door to the expensive SUV and climb in.

Jesus he looks hot

he was waring skinny jeans and a tight t shirt that cling to his muscles

I start to play on my phone when I drop it. I lean over to get it but have a bit of a hard time finding it. I lean over that my arse is out the chair and in the air. I can hear him breath out a

'holy shit'

I think nothing of it.

Once we get to the school I mumble a thanks to him and jump out.

The rest fo the day goes by like normal.

I see everyone crowding around a board. I decide to go see whats happening. When I see what it is I get very exited. I make my way to the board and look at the paper. I look for my name and sure enough its right there.

I see niall and Liams there aswell, and that's very exciting. I run to find the lads ad tell them the good news. They both beam and start squealing like idiots.

We then make our way to the locker rooms. We all change and get ready to go out to the field when Styles walks in.

I finish getting ready. I am the last one in there. For some reason styles is still in there. I walk to the door but suddenly Im stopped by a big hand grabbing my waist.

" if Grimshaw hurts you let me know I will take care of it"

" he-"

"understand?"

god his voice is commanding
snap out of it

Is it bad that Im a little turned on?

" yes" I say nodding my head

He lets go of me and gestures toward the door.

For the rest of practice I can feel him staring at me.

Once practice ends I can hear him yelling for me.

" Tomlinson, you still owe me. Remember?"

" right" I say with a roll of my eyes

" Come with me" he says and starts walking to the weight room.

Once we get there he takes off his shirt and grabs a water bottle.

Holy shit is he fit.

I can feel my pants getting tighter.

Shit.

I start thinking of gross things in hopes of forgetting it. it worked ( kinda)

" Spot me" he says

I walk behind him as he grabs some weights and puts them on the bars.

He begins and I have to close my eyes cause this is too much for me.

I hear the metal bar tap the shelf and I help him put it down. He gets up drenched in sweat.

Im going to die, holy god is this how he looks in the bedroom
STAHP, jesus louis stop this

i sweep my chestnut hair away from my face and i follow him as he walks to the locker room. Once we enter the locker room I feel a strong hand on my waist. I feel electricity coursing through my vains, and his hand feels soft yet strong on my hip.

" Why does Grimshaw hurt you?"

" he doesn't-"

"why"

" be-because I- I- I'm gay"