Chapter 15

Hi loves, another post bc i owe y'all

Louis Pov/ third person idfk

I hear the boom of 'Into You' by Ariana Grande (A/N: if u have song suggestions lmk i'm the comments im rlly bad at this) over the speakers. I find my mark by the pole and start my dance.
(A/N: i have no damn clue how to describe the dance so um just imagine something super hot)

The song ends and I pant heavily hearing the crowd cheer definitely adds to my adrenaline. All in all i think that has to be one of the best shows i put on. Naturally, the money rolled right in. I cant wait to count this shit up. I
don't think i've ever had such a successful night.

I grab all my money and head to the dressing room to fix my makeup so i can return to the floor. I put all my money in my locker and check my texts. Most being texts from Liam and Niall arguing about football.

"LOUIS!! come with me you NEED to meet Gemma's brothers" Before i get a chance to respond Taylor is dragging me out the door.

"So i take it it went well then" I laugh as she continues to drag me too their booth. She stops us a few booths away and makes sure we both look nice, i love her sometimes. As we approach the booth i can see the back of two heads, each with brown hair, and the front of Gemma. Gemma spots us and gets up to give me a hug.

"Louis your show was incredible please tell me you have another one tonight!" Gemma says with a big smile on her face. I just laugh as we approach the front of the booth.

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

Sitting in-front of me is the one the only Harry. Fucking. Styles. Yes that's right, my football coach. I'm fucked.

Besides looking beautiful as ever. Harry emerald green eyes have widened more than i thought humanly possible. His jaw dropped practically to the floor. And i can't imagine i look much different.

"Harry, Will, this is Louis. Louis this is Harry and Will, my brothers." Gemma proudly introduces. I was so shocked that i only payed attention to Harry, not even noticing the man next to him. They have some similarities, same hair his is just shorter, same facial structure. But that's about it. he's nowhere are beautiful as Harry.

Back to the point, dumbass

"H-hi" I give a shy wave, but Harry's expression is yet to change. This cannot be happening.

"Well Hello there, I'm Will it's very nice to meet you, i've heard great things from both these girls. Your dance was amazing how long have you been doing this?" the man i now know as Will asks. His voice is deep, but nowhere as deep as Harry's. I blush and giggle at his suggestive tone and that only seems to tun Harry's expression from shocked to pure anger.

"Thank you, and I think I've been doing this for about 2 years. But to be quite honest i'm not 100% sure." All while saying this I'm too scared to look at Harry, I keep my eyes glued to the floor.

Will opens his mouth to speak again before Gemma pushes me in the booth and both the girls sit down beside me.

"Lou, how many shows do you have left for the night? I think i'm done for the day." Taylor turns to me and ask. I can practically feel Harry's gaze burning a hole in my head I lift my eyes to meet his eyes and I've never seen more of an intense look in my entire life.

but it's kinda hot...
shut the fuck up

"I think I have two left, one after Dev and on after Selena." Taylor seems satisfied with the answer and continues to inform the boys about something her and Gemma did a couple of days ago. Harry isn't paying attention though. Harry is looking at me . Right at me, with the most intimidating yet hot glance i've ever seen.

"Harry you've been awfully quiet, are you alright?" Gemma asks with concern written over her face.

"Yep yes i'm good" God that voice. That voice can single handily cure my depression.

"Lou, for your next two shows are you going to change or keep the same outfit?" This time it's gemma with the question.

"I think i'll keep this one on for the next one, then change for the last. But i'm not sure yet. I really do like this one" I feel Harry's stare on me as i answer her question.

I hear Devs music start over the speaker, and that's my cue to go get ready.

"Sorry guys but my shows about to start I have to go get ready. Nice meeting you both" I quickly try and get out of the booth and away from this situation.

Sadly, Wills voice stops my escape "Darling, we'll be here for a while. You should come back over here after your dance."

I blush and turn to him to mumble a quick 'ok' then I scurry off to the next dance

HI LOVES
i hope u liked it sorry if u didn't i'm a shit writer lol