Chapter 13.1

"What the fuck!?", I was suddenly awoken as water was dumped on top of my head.

Oh I can't wait until I get to slaughter whatever bastard dared to dump water on me of all people. I took in my surroundings seeing men, women and children all skin and bone dressed in drags, some wore nothing at all. They were also scarred with cuts and burn marks over their bodies, beast men, demons, humans, werewolves were each separated into their own cages.

Normally such a scene would have never affected me, but ever since Emmy was brought into my life, seeing these kids caged like livestock really, really pissed me off.

Luckily they didn't touch a piece of my clothes and my wounds healed from where the swords were the last time I was awake. I wasn't too sure whether these slave owners were cocky or plain stupid removing my restraints.

The slave traders were too busy tormenting some poor souls to notice me getting ready to rip their very limbs apart. I went to stand but a small hand went to grab my arm.

I glanced down to a small girl, perhaps only a few years older then Emmy shake her head in a desperate attempt to stop me. The adults and other children merely huddled to their bodies quivering in fear whilst this child was not, trying to warn me to stay down.

She pointed towards what seemed to be a pile of dead bodies and quietly spoke,"People before tried. People died. Badly".

She kept shaking her head and gripped my arm with what little strength she had. Her small warning touched my heart and I couldn't help but pat her head a few times, confusing the little one.

"Don't worry little one, I'll make sure these bad people are stopped", I was contemplating whether or not I should not play with my prey to not show the children anymore horror then they'd have already been through.

"No! People said same thing and died. Please don't", she began to cry and I had no choice but to console the child. I then noticed she had small horns as I ran my hand through her hair, a motion that always calmed Emmy immediately and also worked in this situation.

"No matter what you hear close your eyes and never open them until I tell you to, little one", I softly spoke to her and the other children in our cage.

I softly pushed her away and stood up to grip the bars alarming the guards. I was too cocky the night before and underestimated their strength.

I ripped the metal bars apart throwing the metal at the first two bastards I saw. These bastards are the reason why I couldn't my baby morning kisses! They should be thankful I am giving some of these bastards a quick death.

The metal flew straight threw their bodies and the men screamed in horror as many became to rush me, swords, spears and arrows in hand.

I smirked in delight seeing their terrified faces and I raised my left hand that was pointed towards the pile of dead bodies. Yes it was gross but their souls are already departed from this world so they wouldn't even need for their blood anymore.

I dodged any attacks headed my way because they seemed like novices swinging their weapons left and right. This only made me more pissed off at being captured by a bunch of useless people.

I couldn't track who was a slave or a slave trader feeling everyone's life force so I had to depend on visuals instead. I didn't depend on flying as they clearly didn't work in my favour last time and they had decent archers.

Collecting the blood, I struck forward killing anyone who stood in my way, striking into into the vital blood areas of each attacker. Disarming them was child's play to me but I made another mistake as I slew two more in my path.