Intro

Hello, this is a fanfiction of Wanda x reader because I can't find enough stories like this, so if you have any, can you write them in the comments. Also, these are not one shots, this is going to be an actual story. 

It will be based after Endgame when Wanda is in her cottage and had to get rid of the hex. You might think that Wanda is still in love with Vision but this is when Wanda expected the fact that Vision is dead and she is over him. 

The reader is a fem and Wanda is secretly a lesbian. Also, in some later chapters, there will some smut and it will not be a little, it will be like 18+ and detailed.

There will be some of the Avengers (who are alive) in this story but mostly you and Wanda. Also, you were already an Avenger and you were looking for Wanda.

⚠️Warning, there will be some uh, language and like I already wrote, 18+ content⚠️

I will also put some pictures on what you will be wearing when you are in some scenes or in with Wanda (in bed and I think you know what I mean).

You will not have any powers, you will just be like black widow and be really good at fighting.

You guys can also write some suggestions in the comment section and what you want me to add as danger and more.

I hope you will enjoy this book and I will post the first chapter as soon as possible and I will also be writing the Bucky x reader one shots so I will not be always focused on this story but I will write as much as I can.