A walk in the park

You woke up early in the morning from your "long" sleep. You got up and got dressed and you then headed to the kitchen.

"Whatcha making?" You asked, sitting on the kitchen table and looking at Wanda cook.

"Just some eggs and pancakes, want any?" Wanda asked, putting some eggs on a plate.

"Sure, if you don't mind," You said and Wanda handed you a plate with eggs and pancakes.

Wanda put some pancakes and eggs on her plate and sat down on the kitchen table and started eating.

"How about, we take a walk in the park today," Wanda said, putting some eggs in her mouth.

"Sure, good idea," You said, also putting some eggs in your mouth.

"How about after breakfast we head out," Wanda suggested.

"Yeah, good idea," You said, putting the last slice of pancake in your mouth. 

Wanda got up and she grabbed her and your plate.

"No, I can clean up," You said.

"No, you can just go get ready," Wanda said, walking to put the dishes in the sink. 

You got up and went to your room to grab a sweater and your shoes and went back to the kitchen where Wanda was already ready. 

"Ok, I'm ready to go," You said.

"Same, ok let's go," Wanda said and you guys walked out of the door. 

You guys got to the park and started to walk and talk.

"So what will the other Avengers think about you not coming back with me?" Wanda asked.

you thought for a little bit before you said anything. "I don't know, probably disappointed in me but otherwise I don't know,"

"I think I know," Someone said and both Wanda and you turned around to see who is was.

It was Sam (Captain America), Bucky (White Wolf, formally The Winter Soldier)and Peter (Spider man).

"What are you guys doing here?" You asked.

"Seeing how the mission is going and as it seems, not so good," Sam said.

"I decided to ditch the mission, and why did you bring the Spider freak?" You asked

Btw, I know these characters aren't really mean or would act like this but I wanted to give this story some ✨Spice✨

"Because we know that we would probably need backup," Bucky said.

"Well I'm sorry but I'm not bringing Wanda in," You said.

"Oh, I knew this would end in a fight," Sam said.

"You owe me $10.00," Peter said and Bucky handed him the money.

You grabbed out 2 fighting stick things (I don't know what there called) and lunged at Sam. Sam used his wings and flew before you could hit him. Peter used his webs to tie up Wanda. Wanda looked at him with a "seriously" face and broke out of the webs with the help of her magic. Wanda and Peter started to fight while you were busy fighting Sam and Bucky. 

"Come on y/n, we could do this the easy way, not the way where everyone is watching us fight," Sam said.

"Well I personally think this is the easy way," You said, continuing to fight them.

Wanda was busy trying to hit Peter with her magic but he keeps swinging away from it.

"Just stay still you little insect," Wanda said.

"Nah, I like doing this," Peter said, still swinging.

Wanda was annoyed and she looked over towards your direction and saw you on the ground and Sam and Bucky getting closer to you.

"No," Wanda said and she used her magic to make Sam and Bucky fly into a building.

Sam and Bucky got up to see Peter on the ground and you and Wanda not there. 

"Great," said Bucky sarcastically, "Now we have to find them all over again,"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and Wanda returned to your apartment and you are tired and a little bit weak. 

"You ok?" Wanda asked. 

"Yeah, just tired, not easy fighting a Super Soldier and a guy with wings and a shield," You said, "How about you?"

"Fine," She said. 

You walked over to the couch and sat there looking weak and tired.

"You should go to sleep, you look tired," Wanda said.

"Yeah," You added and got up and walked to your room and went to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you guys put some suggestions in the comment on what should happen because I am kinda out of ideas, also, I have decided that I am going to have that Nat is still alive and Clint jumped but Wanda and you don't know that because I want to make this kinda like a threesome with Nat and Wanda and you and if that is fine with you you can say yes in the comments and if you don't really like that then you can say no in the comments.