Another Fight

Me and Wanda were walking in the hallways of the apartment building walking to our home. Wanda was walking in front because she was a normal fast walker and I was walking in the back because you were slow. I was looking at my phone as I walked because I was scrolling through some pictures when I bumped into something. 

I looked up and saw that it was Wanda's hand. I looked at her face and her eyes were red and she was staring straight. I looked straight ahead and saw that there was nothing there so I was confused.

"There is someone here." she said. She turned to me and her eyes were becoming her normal beautiful color.

"Who?" I asked.

"I don't know," she replied and you guys slowly walked to your door which was a little bit open.

I grabbed the guns that were in my pocket and held them in my hands ready to have a battle. Wanda's hands started to glow with her magic in her hands. I opened the door to see that some of the things in our house were a mess. I started to go to the left to explore who was in our house and Wanda started to go to the right.

I didn't see anything at first but then out of the corner of my eyes you saw some sort of purple ruins or symbols forming on your wall. I then heard someone behind you and you quickly turned and shot my gun but the person disappeared.

I started to run back to Wanda to see if she found anything sketchy.

I got to the living room and saw a brown haired woman in the room with her hands with purple magic. She was wearing some blue and purple dress and her hair was kinda floating. Wanda walked in the room glaring at the woman.

"Nice to see you again Wanda," she said and I was confused at that point.

"How'd you get out Agatha?" Wanda asked.

"Did you really think that you could keep me in there," she said and shot some magic at Wanda. Fortunately, she quickly dodged it.

She started to do something with her hand to get her powers but it didn't work. I looked and saw that the walls had the same symbols that the other rooms had.

"I still am able to surprise you aren't I," she began to say, "I put ruins in every single room,"

I was guessing that the ruins prevented Wanda from using her powers. Agatha then started to shoot her magic and me and Wanda were dodging them. I loaded my gun and started to shoot at her but she made a shield around her using her magic.

"Fuck it," I mumbled to myself and tossed my gun to the side and started to charge at Agatha.

I punched her in the face causing her to get knocked back due to my super straight. She slowly turned her head towards me and grinned and shot her magic at me causing me to go back.

I didn't get seriously injured thank god to my powers but it still hurt a lot.

I got up from where I landed, which was the table, and started to pant and groan.

I looked and saw that Wanda was still dodging her attacks while trying to hit Agatha with something in her hands.

I then grabbed a large sharp thing and started to charge at Agatha. She quickly turned and used her magic to push me. She pushed me out the window.

I was falling into what felt like 1000 stories.

I looked down to see the street and I closed my eyes and I hit the ground.

A/N

sorry for not posting in a while. I get grounded a lot. ok so here you go.