The Club

You and Wanda sat on the bar chairs and started talking. You also continued to drink and started to become more and more drunk and so was Wanda.

"Come on Wanda, let's go dance at the dance floor," You said.

"No y/n, you're drunk and so am I," Wanda said.

"Come on Wanda," You said, getting off of your chair and started to rub Wanda's arm, "Don't you want to have some fun?" 

Wanda was looking at your arm and she closed her eyes just feeling you rub her arm, "Ok fine,"

You grabbed Wanda's hand and you dragged her to the dance floor. You started to dance and Wanda wasn't doing a lot there, just standing.

"Come on Wanda, dance," You said and Wanda started dancing.

You guys were dancing for a while now and the more you guys danced, the more the alcohol got to you and you guys became more and more drunk. Soon, you guys were so drunk you guys started to dirty dance with each other. Wanda put your hands on your butt and you put your hands on her shoulders. You guys continued to dirty dance and Wanda pulled you closer do that your bodies were touching each other. Soon, you looked into Wanda eyes and and then at her lips and you started to lick yours.

"Go on, if you want a taste, then go on then, I'm not stopping you," Wanda said.

You looked at Wanda's eyes and you then put your lips on her. You started to take your lips off her but Wanda pulled you back in and you started to make out. You and Wanda were making out on the dance floor and you started to kiss with you tongue. Wanda used hers and were fighting over who was in charge but Wanda won.

"How about we take this back home," Wanda said and she grabbed your hand and brought you out the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys got back to your apartment and Wanda opened the door and you guys went inside. Once you closed the door, Wanda slammed her lips against yours and you guys started to make out. You guys were making out and taking off your shoes and jackets you had on. Wanda broke the kiss and looked at your eyes.

"How about we take this to the bedroom," Wanda suggested and you gave her a smirk. 

Smut warning, if you don't want to read this next part then I think you know what is going to happen. 

Wanda and you went to her bedroom and closed the door and started to make out again. Wanda pinned you against the wall and started kissing you on your neck. Wanda then stopped and looked at your lips and started to kiss them again. Your hands started to move down Wanda's body and started to explore her body. Wanda then picked you up and brought you to her bed and layed you down without breaking the kiss. Wanda sat on your lap, still kissing you and you explored her body some more with your hands.

Wanda broke the kiss and grabbed your hands. "No no, I'm in charged, you are just going to listen to me," 

You nodded and let Wanda do everything. You guys were still kissing and Wanda was exploring your body but you couldn't help but explore hers.

Wanda broke the kiss again and looked at you. "I thought I said that I was in charge,"

"Sorry, but I can't help it, your body is just so tempting," You said.

Wanda got off your lap and went to her closet to go and get something. She got back with handcuffs in her hand.

"Now, I think this will make you stop being so nosy," Wanda said, putting the handcuffs around her hand and cuffing them around the bedpost. 

"Come on Wanda, I'll be better," You said.

"No, like I said, I'm in charge," Wanda said and went back on your lap and started to kiss you again.

You were just kissing and your hand was trying to free yourself from the handcuffs. While you were doing that, Wanda was too busy kissing your body and then she started to put her hands on your straps. 

"This dress needs to come off," Wanda said and ripped the dress odd revealing you just in your underwear and no bra. 

Wanda started to kiss your boobs and started to suck on them too. Wanda then started to kiss down your body and then to your underwear. She then took them off and started to put a finger inside your pussy. You started to moan the more Wanda put more fingers in and the deeper she put them in.

"Wanda, c-can you p-pl-please un-c-cuff me?" You said, stuttering and moaning in the process. 

"No, and I think that I might need to do something that will may annoy you," Wanda said, and took her fingers out and took off her dress and underwear and started to kiss you.

"Come on Wanda, you're killing me," You said.

Wanda stopped kissing you and she grabbed a key and uncuffed you. You immediately went over to her and started to kiss her. You then started to explore her bare body now that you were uncuffed. You then layed her down and started to kiss her boobs and then went down to her pussy and started to put fingers inside. Wanda let out a loud moan and she started to moan louder and louder.

"Y/n, I'm gonna cum," Wanda said and then she cumed all over your fingers.

You took your fingers out and started to lick them clean. 

Soon they finished and layed in the bed together (close together) and they both fell asleep. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the author, so sorry for not updating. I am just lazy and I need more ideas. So if you have some ideas, please comment them. Also, sorry for writing a long part and especially for this part but I needed to write it. Also, I am not going to stop writing dirty parts and some of those dirty parts will have pictures of gif.