The pool

"Y/n, are you ready to go!?" Wanda shouted out.

"Yeah, coming," You said, walking into the living room.

"Ok, now we have to be sneaky about this or we'll be caught," Wanda said.

"Yeah, now let's go now," You said and you and Wanda walked out of your apartment.

You guys were walking towards the elevator as quiet as you can trying not to get caught. The pool closed about 8 minutes ago at 10:00 pm. You guys approached the elevator and you pushed the button for the top floor. You guys got into the elevator and the door closed and you guys waited. 
You guys reached the top floor and the elevator door opened and you guys walked out and headed towards the pool.

You guys got to the pool and you just stood at the end of the pool looking at it.

"Well, what are you waiting for,jump in," Wanda said and she took off her shirt and pants and was in a red swimsuit.

You just looked at Wanda and Wanda ran right passed you and jumped into the pool which splashed you. 

"C'mon y/n, the waters not cold," Wanda said.

You looked at Wanda and then took off your shirt and pants and was in a purple swimsuit.

You ran towards the pool and then you jumped in. You swam towards Wanda and you started to splash her. Wanda tried to swim away but you kept on swimming back to her and Wanda then started to splash you back. 

"Ok, let's play Marco Polo now, I'll start," Wanda said.

"Ok," You said, swimming to the other side of the pool.

"Marco!" 

"Polo!"

Wanda started to swim your way but you swam away.

"Marco!"

"Polo!"

Wanda started to swim towards your way and she then touched  your shoulder.

"Your it now," Wanda said, now swimming to the other side of the pool.

You closed your eyes and started to swim.

"Marco!"

"Polo!"

You started to swim towards Wanda and trying to get her but she keeps on swimming away.

"Marco!"

"Polo!"

You swam towards Wanda and you trapped her in a corner. You came closer to her and and you swam into her. 

"Sorry," You said to Wanda.

"No, it's fine," Wanda said, smiling at you.

You swam towards the end of the pool and you climbed out. You walked over to your towel and rapped it around you. Wanda got out of the pool and went to go grab her towel and she rapped it around her. 

"Well this was fun," You said to Wanda, turning around to look at her.

"Yeah it was," Wanda said, looking at you.

You guys just stood there staring at each other.

"Um well, we should probably head back to our room," Wanda said.

"Yeah," You agreed and you and Wanda grabbed your clothes and went back to your apartment.