Sex on the balcony

So I'm sorry that I haven't been writing often.

Anyways, this will be a chapter with smut so if you are not comfortable with that then you can skip ahead and I think that you'll know what happens.

Anyways, let's start the chapter
________________________________________________________________________________

(So I just read the last part I did just know and I just forgot what happened so I'm just saying the last thing that happened was that we went to sleep for a little bit.)

You woke up later that night to see something that looked like closed hanging on your door handle with a little note on the bottom. You got out of bed and walked over to read that note.

Come to the living room with this on

-W

You smiled and grabbed the outfit.

After you put the outfit on you walked out to the living room to see candles everywhere.

By the way, this is your outfit. (minus the tattoos)

You continued to walk and then you sat on the couch

You continued to walk and then you sat on the couch. You then heard Wanda's door open and you saw her come out with this:

 You then heard Wanda's door open and you saw her come out with this:

You stared at her. You couldn't help it. Wanda started to slowly walk towards you.

"You like what you see?" Wanda asked in a seducted voice.

Your eyes couldn't stay on hers and they started to wander down her body.

"Yep, I love what I see," You responded and you Wanda bit her lip.

Wanda then walked a little bit closer and sat on your lap. You started to get hornier and hornier by the second.

"Wanda," You said half moan and half normal.

Wanda then kissed you and you kissed her back. You guys then started to make out. Wanda then got off your lap and layed you down on the couch. You then giggled and Wanda let out a smile. she then started to kiss your neck. You moaned. The kissing then became licking, biting and sucking. She then stopped and uncliped your bra. She started doing the same thing she did on you neck to your breast. You were still moaning. She then started to kiss your stomach and moved down to the spot your underwear was. She smiled and moved her face up to yours and started kissing you. With one of her hands, she was slowly moving her index finger and tracing over your underwear. She then stopped and grabbed you hand and started walking you towards the balcony. All the balconies were private and you couldn't see everyone else's. She layed you down and got on her knees and started to slowly take your underwear off. She then started rubbing your pussy and kissing the top of it making you moan loudly. Then Wanda stuck two fingers inside of you and you were enjoying the pleasure.

"Wanda, I'm gonna cum," you said, moaning in the process.

You then cummed all over her fingers and Wanda took them out and started to suck them.

You did that all night and you both fell asleep on the balcony.
__________________________________________________________________________________

hi, um, I don't have my laptop to write this and I had to use my phone and that was difficult. Anyways, I know you might be expecting more um well sex but it was hard to write. When I get my laptop back then I will write more detail 😏