Hidden feelings

It was around 2:00 am and you tossed and turned in your bed.
If only she felt what I felt, you thought. 
You sat quietly in your bed continuing to think about your feelings for Wanda when you heard footsteps.

"Hey, y/n, could you sleep?" Wanda asked you, opening your door.

"No, doubt you could either," You said back to Wanda.

"Yeah," Wanda answered.

You looked down at the blankets and Wanda came and sat next to you.

"What's on your mind?" Wanda asked and you looked up at her.

"First, can you please not read my mind, I wand to tell you with my own mouth and secondly, nothing to worry about," You said.

"Ok, I won't read your mind but I know that what ever is on your mind, it is important and something to worry about," Wanda said.

"I just don't feel comfortable saying what it is," You said.

"Ok, but when you're comfortable saying, I'll be here for you," Wanda said, and got up and went to her room.

You watched as she left your room and walked to hers. You heard Wanda's door close and then you went back to staring at your blankets thinking about your feelings for Wanda.

Wanda's pov,

"Ok, but when you're comfortable saying, I'll be here for you," I said, and got up and went to my room.

I reached my room and I closed my door and I went to sit on my bed. 
Damn it, I have feelings for her but I told her that I wouldn't read her mind so I won't know if she actually has feelings for me, I thought.

I eventually put my head on my pillow and layed on my bed trying to fall asleep but couldn't. I stared at the wall and closed my eyes trying to sleep but still couldn't. 

"Ugh," I complained, still having my eyes closed. 

I eventually got up and went to the kitchen to try and get something that could possibly help me sleep. I went over to the cabinets and grabbed some tea. I put the pot with the water in it on the stove and went over to the couch to wait for it to be done. I sat on the couch for a couple of minutes trying to get my mind off of my feelings. I took a deep breath and I walked to pour the hot water into a cup and put the tea bag in it. I walked over to the table and started to drink my tea, seeing if it can help me sleep. I just sat there drinking my tea still trying to not think about my feelings but it wouldn't work. I drank the rest of my tea and continued to sit and think at the table. I got up and started walking to my room but instead, I headed towards the balcony any I went out. I watched as the cars went by and I looked over to a tree full of flowers. I used my powers to grab a flowers and I started to pick the petals off and I just repeated the same thing for about 10 minutes. I looked over at my phone and it was 3:00 am. I looked back at the scenery and I just stared.

End of Wanda's pov,

You tossed and turned in your bed trying to fall asleep again but couldn't, all you could think about was your feelings. You heard Wanda in the kitchen making something but you didn't want to get up and bother her. You just layed in your bed trying to fall asleep but it was impossible. You just continued to stare at the ceiling hoping that you could fall asleep. 

5:00 am

Wanda's pov,

I went to my room and then to my bed and put my head on my pillow. I tried to go to sleep but I couldn't. I looked up at the ceiling and then I looked at a picture that y/n and I took before the blip happened and I smiled. I shut my eyes closed and I went to bed.

End of Wanda's pov,

Your eyes were shut closed and you could barely open them. You felt yourself getting weaker and weaker as you felt more tired. You finally were able to fall asleep.