The next day

Hello, the author here, I finally got my laptop back so I can write easier and more on this story. anyways, here we go.
________________________________________________________________________________

this first part of the chapter will have some sex in it and another part will have dirty mind part.

You woke up the next morning naked on the balcony next to Wanda. She was also naked. You smiled and stroaked her cheek with your hand and that woke her. 

"Sorry, did I wake you?" You asked, she smiled at you.

"No, I was already awake, just waiting for you," She kissed you.

You slowly realized that you both didn't have anything covering your naked bodies. You kissed Wanda back but it was a little more steamier. Wanda rolled on top of you and she slowly started to kiss your jawline and then your neck. You were still sore from last night but you really wanted a part two. She started to kiss you down your stomach and then got to your pussy. She started to rub it making you moan and then she started to lick it. You were just enjoying the pleasure while you were grabbing onto the railing fence thing (it's like a fence but not and it prevents you from falling off,). Wanda then put two fingers inside of you and started to push them in and out. She was going faster each time making you moan louder and louder. You then felt that knot in your stomach and you then cummed all over Wanda's fingers. She took her fingers out and sucked on them, cleaning them. She then got up off of you and grabbed your hand helping you up.

"Come on, let's get something to eat other that each other," Wanda said and you nodded.

You both walked in the kitchen looking for something to eat. You just grabbed some bread and put some in the toaster while Wanda got herself some cereal. Wanda sat at the table and you came shortly after with her breakfast. 

"You know what this milk reminds me of?" Wanda said and that made you choke on you toast.

"WANDA!" You yelled at her and she chuckled.

"What? I mean it does," She then gave you the cheesiest smile.

You just rolled your eyes at her and got up and threw your food in the garbage.

"Yeah, I lost my appetite." 

Wanda smiled and got up and put her dish in the sink.

"Imma get dressed and then go to the store," Wanda said and kissed you on the cheek and walked to her room.

"I'm coming too," You said back and went to get dressed in your room.

When you finished getting dressed you walked in the living room to see Wanda already ready. You put on your shoes and walked to the door and Wanda followed. 

"M'lady," You said and let Wanda walk out before you.

You guys got to the store and you guys started to grocery shop.

"Eggs," You pointed at the eggs and Wanda grabbed them.

Then some random kid walked up to you guys.

"Are you Avengews," The kid said, making the r sound more like a w.

"Um, yeah," You responded back and Wanda smiled at him.

"You both awe my favowites, I like how you can use magic and you can fight weally good," 

"How about you go run off and find your mother. You wouldn't want her to worry," Wanda said and the kid skipped away.

You smiled and you both continued to shop.

So the next chapter is going to be about you as in your origin and like more about you because I didn't really give much detail about you.

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter.