The reunion

Wanda was sitting on the porch of her cottage looking at the birds fly by. She sat there with a cup of tea thinking about her life and her friends who are dead. She started to wonder to sleep when she heard a noise of a crashing plane which woke her up. She got up out of her seat and started flying towards where she heard the noise.

Wanda got there and she saw a plane that had crashed.

"Hello?" She asked, "Is anyone here still alive?"

"Wanda?" Someone said, "Is that really you?"

"Who are you?" Wanda asked. Her hands started to glow red.

"It's me, y/n," You said, getting out of the plane with cuts and bruises and your clothes were also ripped.

"Y/n, what are you doing here?" Wanda asked, letting her hands stop glowing.

"I'm here because the rest of the Avengers are wondering where you are," You said.

"Well you found me so now you can leave now, bye," Wanda said and she started walking away.

"Come on Wanda, I don't even have a way to go home," You said, following her.

"Well then you can walk," Wanda said, not stopping in her step.

"Come on Wanda, what's wrong, we're best friends," You said.

"We were, now it's just me and myself," Wanda said.

Wanda continued to walk and you followed. Wanda noticed you couple of times but she ignored you. You guys walked for about 10 minutes and you guys finally reached Wanda's cottage. Wanda opened the door and went inside and you followed.

"You have a nice house," You said to Wanda and she looked at you.

"Thanks," She said.

"Um, well, do you have any spare clothes?" You asked Wanda.

"Yeah, I'll go get you some," Wanda said, walking to her room.

Wanda went to another part of the cottage, you sat on her couch and started to look at everything in the room.

"Here you go," Wanda said, handing you some clothes she had in her hand.

"Thanks," you said and grabbed them from her and you went to the bathroom to change into them.

You walked into the bathroom and you closed and locked the door. You took off your shirt and pants and put on the clothes Wanda gave to you. You had a red hoodie and some black leggings. You unlocked the door and walked back into the living room where Wanda was, sitting on the couch.

"How do I look?" You asked, nervous that the hoodie and leggings won't be good on you because you've never worn them.

"Good," Wanda said, thinking that you looked better than you actually looked.

You smiled and you walked and sat by Wanda on the couch.

"Are you sure that you don't want to return to the Avengers compound?" You asked.

"Yes, I think that it would be better if I don't go back," Wanda said.

"How about that you go back to New York or something in the USA and you could live somewhere else, and if you want I could be your roommate?" You asked.

Wanda looked at you and smiled, "I would actually enjoy that,"

You looked at Wanda and smiled back.

"So when do you want to leave?" You asked.

"Now, if that's ok," Wanda said.

"Yeah but how are you going to pack so fast," You asked.

Without hesitating to think, Wanda got up and used her powers to move her stuff around and put them in her suitcase.

"Done," Wanda said.

"Oh yeah, I forgot that you had powers," You said and stood up.

"So we can go now?" Wanda asked.

"Yeah, but we have no way to get back." You told her.

"I think I might know how to get back," Wanda said and started walking out of the cottage.

The walked for about 10 minutes to where the plane crashed. Wanda put her suitcase down on the ground and she used her powers to fix the plane that had crashed. Once the plane was fixed, she grabbed her suitcase and she walked into the plane and you followed. She put her suitcase down and she put the plane on autopilot to New York.

"Well, off to New York," Wanda said and the plane left with you guys and headed off to New York.