Another fight in the park

I put some music for you guys to hear while you are reading this.

You were just sitting in your study not doing anything. You told Wanda that you would be doing some work so that you could waist time but that didn't help.

You then got up and went to put your shoes on and you walked out the door. You went to just clear your head by taking a long walk. 

You were walking in a the park clearing your head about everything except for you and Wanda. You continued to walk and then Captain America/ Sam Wilson swooped down and landed right in front of you.

"What do you want Sam?" You asked him.

"We want you to turn in Wanda and for you to come back to the Avengers compound," Sam said.

"No, why do you even want me to turn her in in the first place?" You asked.

"Because she took a whole town hostage," Sam told you.

"Yeah, I know and she told me that she was grieving," You told him.

"Yeah, so doesn't change the fact how she still took the whole town hostage," Sam said.

"Yeah well I'm still not going to turn her in," You said and continued to walk.

"Thought you would say that," Sam said and pulled out his shield.

(No hate on any of these characters but I needed to add some drama and action to the book.)

You turned around to see Sam with his shield in his hand.

"What are you doing?" You asked, putting you hand in your coat pocket.

"What I need to do to turn you in," Sam said and you grabbed out your gun and started to shoot at him but he avoided them by blocking it with his shield.

While he was blocking those bullets, you started to run away but Sam quickly caught up to you. You started to shoot again but again he dodged them so you grabbed out your dagger that was in your pocket and started to attack him with it. Meanwhile everyone was watching you guys fight and posting your battle on social media.

Wanda's pov

Wanda was busy reading spells and she decided to look at her phone for something. She stopped reading and saw that she had some notifications from a bunch of social media apps. She opened (you can pick which social media app) and she saw that you and Sam were fighting in the park. She got up and grabbed her shoes and coat and went to the park to help you.

Y/n's pov

You were still fighting Sam and you were failing just because he had wings and kept on using then when you were close to defeating him. 

"Give up yet?" Sam asked.

"Never," You said back and grabbed another dagger. 

You guys were still fighting and then Sam knocked both of the daggers out of your hand and pinned you on the ground with his foot. 

"Well, time to go back to the Avengers tower," Sam said and raised his shield and was about to knock you out but his shield flew to the other side of the park.

Both of you guys looked over to see what it was and you both saw Wanda. She used her magic to make Sam fly across the park too and she grabbed you and you guys flew back to your house.

Back at your apartment,

"How much times to I have to save you from him?" Wanda asked, putting scar cream on your cut on your face.

You flinched in pain when she put the cream on your cut, (well I just read that sentence and my dirty mind took over) "I don't know, every time," 

Wanda smiled and she looked in your eyes while she finished putting the bandage on. "There, all better,"

You smiled at Wanda and kissed her cheek, "Thank you,"

"No problem," Wanda said, kissing you on the cheek back.

You smiled at her again and got up to go and lay down a little bit.

(So I am going to write what is going to happen later that night so yeah)