The Bar

You woke up a lot later than you usually do. You got out of your bed and put on some new clothes and went to the living room. 

"Hello, you're up late," Wanda said, sipping some tea she made. 

"Yeah, I'm just glad that I got some sleep," You said, sitting on the couch.

Wanda walked over to you and handed you her tea.

"Here, you need it," Wanda said and you took in and started to take sips. "So I was thinking that maybe tonight that we can go to the bar for some drinks,"

"Yeah, I like that idea," You said, "What time do you want to leave?" 

"Hmm, how about tonight at 9, that's in about 2 hours from now," Wanda suggested. 

"Ok, well I need to go and get a dress," You said to Wanda, getting up and putting your shoes on.

"Ok, call me if you need anything," Wanda said and you left. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You went to the store to go and get a dress for later tonight. You wanted to get a dress that could impress Wanda but not everyone else that will be at the bar/club (the bar and club are connected). You found a nice dress that was perfect for you and you hoped that Wanda would also like it. You bought your dress and you went back home with about 30 minutes left before you guys would leave. You noticed that Wanda's door was closed and you just expected that Wanda was getting ready. You went to your room and closed and locked the door and started to get dress.

You put on a nice silver dress.

You came out of your room and you saw Wanda is the living room with a dress on (obviously red)

You stared at Wanda for a quick second and quickly looked away.

"Ready to go?" Wanda asked.

"Yeah," You answered.

You guys walked towards the door and you guys left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys got to the club/bar and you just looked at the place noticing all the small details. You guys walked to the bar and sat down.

"Hi what can I get you fine ladies tonight?" The bartender asked.

"I would like a shot of vodka, y/n, what do you want?" Wanda said.

"I would like the same thing she's having," You said. 

The bartender went to get what they asked for and came back with 2 shots of vodka.

"Here you go ladies, anything else you need from me?" The bartender asked.

Wanda looked over to you and back at the bartender. "No, I think we're fine," 

The bartender left and you guys drank your shots. 

"Before we left I forgot to say that I love your dress," Wanda said, grabbing another shot without the bartender knowing. 

"Well thank you, you don't look bad yourself," You said, looking at Wanda in her eyes. "Now, if you don't mind and helping me get some more shots,"

Wanda grabbed many more shots and you guys started to drink and talk some more until you were really drunk. Wanda wasn't that drunk but she was still very very drunk but you were at the point of stripping naked drunk. 

"I need another shot," You said, walking towards the bar.

"M'am, I think you've had enough to drink," The bartender said and her walked away and you sighed. 

"What's a pretty lady like you doing sitting all alone by herself," A man said, walking up to you and you turned around.

"Oh, I didn't come here alone, in fact I came here with my friend. She is just somewhere," You said, looking for Wanda. 

"Well we don't need her to be here right now, what I have in mind doesn't involve her," The man said and started to put his hands on her in places she wasn't comfortable with.

"Can you please take your hands off me?" You asked politely but he didn't listen.

He started to put his hands on your breast and leaned you in closer to try and kiss her. 

"Stop, can you stop," You said.

Of course he didn't stop and started to kiss your neck.

"Get your hands off her," Someone said and you both turned and it was Wanda.

"And what are you going to do about that little lady," The man said, looking at her up and down. 

"This," Wanda came closer to him and used her magic to make him leave the bar/club.

"Thanks," You said, walking to Wanda and hugging her. 

"Anytime," Wanda said, hugging you back. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is part 1 of this chapter. Part 2 is going to be named The Club. 

Also, there is no picture because I got lazy and I don't want to search for a picture.