Shy Reader X Auditor

Hello! This was requested by
XimerzShiny
Sorry if this is bad, I tried. The art above belongs to me I could show proof if needed <3

Somewhere In Nevada
_________________________________________

You were walking around the building where Auditor stayed, you turned to your left noticing Auditor walking down the hall You then felt your cheeks warm up and walked away quickly not hearing anything besides your feet tapping on the ground. Auditor just saw you walking quickly out of his sight he began to follow you without a sound

You jumped when you felt a pair of hands on your shoulders as you yelped in surprise, Auditor then turns you around moving his hands placing them on your 'hips' you looked around worried but maybe flushed? Not to sure but you felt your cheeks being warm. You looked at the ground not daring to stare up at Auditor "Si-Sir may I-" you were cut off from saying such things As Auditor hugged you without a warning, it was.. very warming and nice of Auditor but very out of character. "S-Sir?" He then hugged you tighter, "No need to be shy, just hug me back and i'll let you go." Auditor said with a calm but silent voice.

You were shaking? But why, maybe because your shy? Yeah I guess so. Auditor hugged you tighter than before you yelp and hug him back so he would 'let go' of you instead Auditor just carried you towards his 'room' After a bit of walking you started to panic but why? Maybe you thought he'll- no nevermind. He placed you on his bed Auditor then joined in with you falling asleep beside you pretty quick you felt tired and fell asleep along with him as you and Auditor feel asleep in each other arms.

_________________________________________

Sorry if this is short, I tried.
Hope you enjoyed it! Keep the requests coming.

Discord Server:
https://discord.gg/SFDkMNvRe7