Yandere Hank X Reader

I'll try my best, i've never written yandere s t u f f  ngl. (Sorry if any of the words aren't spelled correctly, I finished this at night.)
Requested by AngelApokalipsis

Somewhere In Nevada
_________________________________________

The Red sky with a rock ground along with the Trio (+2Bdamned) causing chaos, people lives on a edge. What a 'perfect' day to start looking behide you back every now and then, you felt like someone was following you but no one was ever there? Bad feelings if you say so youself..

Yet walking on a side walk at a dead 'city' whatever people called it now, it never felt right everytime you entered that certain 'city'.

You heard silent foot steps behisde you but trying to ignore it was impossible, turning around, looking around nothing was there. You felt a chill down your spine and kept walking, after a few minutes you walked a bit faster just hearing the foot steps gain a bit of speed you then turn around once again and just ran for it. You couldn't take it anymore and just ran into a house ( wHaT? )

What a nice place to hide.. A OLD HOUSE?! Damn, sometimes you wonder why you panic from these foot steps you are not sure of if theyre real or not. You run into a room? Guessing a bedroom due to the old bed

Closing the door behide you holding it shut hearing someone open every door and by opening i mean kicking the doors down, You look around hiding in a dark corner staring at the door will fear hearing a voice it sounded like Hank's? "Darling, Where are you? Why are you running from me.. I thought we were 'friends!"

You put your hand over your mouth, watching the door in fear maybe shaking. You heard his foot steps getting closer every second making you panic more then usual.

You heard your door click open as you curled up into a ball staring at hank "Y/N (your name) why are running away from me? Don't need to be.. scared?" Hank said staring at you. You then blink and look away without realising Hank had just sat next to you. Hugging you? Hank stared at you "I didn't mean to scare you darling, I just wanted to make sure your safe."

You sighed hugging the Hank "I'm sorry Hank, I thought you were someone else.." you feel asleep on Hank's shoulder as Hank lightly grabbed you placing you on his lap.

"I see.." Hank said hugging you as you were on his lap.
_________________________________________

I'm so sorry if it wasn't what you guys expected, its just that i'm not really into kidnapping >m>'
I just feel embarrassed when I write something about kidnapping.

Hope you enjoyed <3
- If you didn't then I understand : )