Yandere!2Bdamned X reader

This was requested by PatheticSinner
Fluff mmmm.. yeah :))
Sorry if this is terrible-

Somewhere in Nevada
_________________________________________

Inside a House with 2Bdamned, most likely never leaving unless his around. You could never see the sky or the rock ground you only had like.. 2 windows? Or more. You either always stayed in the room or sat outside with him, but that is something that never happens maybe once a year? Or more. When I mean more I mean like.. 2 times or maybe 3. It depends
-
Watching 2Bdamned got boring after a while since you have nothing to do besides being beside him, if you tried to escape you know he'll find you either way. 2bdamned had others to look for you if he can't which is unlikely, he knows all of your hiding spots? Maybe.

You walk to the room you share with 2bdamned, feeling a hand on your shoulder. You turn around seeing 2Bdamned looking worried? First time seeing that for you atleast.

"Are you alright? You seem a bit off today, more then normal." He said placing his other hand on your OTHER shoulder, "I'm alright, I just want to go- outside." You said looking away from 2bdamned, staring outside.

2bdamned placed his hands on your face (Softly he doesn't want to ruin your face in any way.) He made you turn towards him, "Fine, as long I'm there and you don't try to escape you'll be allowed." He said as you nodded.

He grabbed you by the waist picking you up, placing you on his shoulder. You felt you face heat up sort of.. As soon as you saw the red sky 2bdamned placed you down holding you in his arms, Tightly. You look up to 2bdamned  placing a soft kiss on his cheek smiling.
_________________________________________

Sorry its short next I'll do Sheriff hcs with a sassy reader or smth? Aggressive reader up to you guys.