Hank Headcannons

This was requested by LeggsThompson
Hank with a Child reader? Ig.
The drawing is mine, I will likely not finish it-
-YOUR GOING TO NEVADA

——————————————————–
•Hank will likely meet you during a mission or something, he may have tried to kill you at first but realised your only a child.

•After he drags you with him, he'll show you to Deimos and Sanford honestly they would be highly confused aswell. I mean Hank giving mercy and bringing a child back to 'base' yeah, odd if you ask me.

•After introducing you to them, he'll mainly keep you here. He didn't want you in danger- Hank might make you stay with 2Bdamned if they all had to go which most likely always happened.

•Hank, Deimos and Sanford would be the ones feeding you foods like hotdogs,  2bdamned didn't care as much he only looked after you thats about it. +if you do beg him he'll give in.

•If you ever called Hank dad he'll wouldn't know how to react but- be proud (or start to tear up) ig? Hank might be some wanted murderer, but his a father figure to you.

•If you ever went outside Him or the others had to be with you to make sure your safe from others (For example Auditor, Tricky and agents.)

•Sometimes Hank came back with random balloons and gifts like- weapons. One note- never let your kid have a RPG.

•If you ever gave Hank a drawing of you and him as a small but loving 'family' he'd probably keep it with him everywhere he goes, including missions.

•Hank loves drawings of yours, so giving him any kind of drawing (Family, cat wise.) He'll keep it with him at all times.
_________________________________________

Why is ideas so hard to come up with?
- Anyways, take 3 cats and a Tiky.

Why is ideas so hard to come up with? - Anyways, take 3 cats and a Tiky