||A/N||

Just a self insert of a oc Ig, also sorry for not posting. I haven't had enough sleep lately- and family problems :'D

Also tysm for all the reads and votes it means alot to me! Since my stories aren't the best im kinda surprised haha~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Just so information about this dude,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just so information about this dude,

-Theyre afraid of hurting his beloved partner (his alone tho- so uh sad times i guess.)

-He hated showing his face under the mask due to it bring half taken off? Yeah simple enough

-don't mind head pats, they actually love them when his tired

-They are very much aggressive like Hank and Tricky

-Loves his grenade's (if I spelt that right haha-)

-No he doesn't have a tail, i- just thought it mightve looked cute on the dude as he is flat on the floor haha.

-His a sweetheart if he HAD a partner.

-They don't go by any names just yet, so call him anything, just not- Steve. He HATES it, they'll might kill you on the spot if he doesn't know you.

-If you call him Steve and your his beloved partner he'll warn you about twice. Maybe even 3rd if you love him more than usual.

-not the best a cooking but tries anyway.

-lives in a abandoned 'house'

-Just slightly taller then Hank.

-Doesn't find himself attractive at all.

-HE loves kissing you hands since theyre very much soft to him, he'll clean it with uh- water or smth first. He doesn't want to eat dirt or any type of Chemicals that mightve got on there~

-will carry you around often in his arms- also expect maybe a couple of hickeys here and there, he'll make then anywhere if he gets the chance haha...

-Loves to hug you often from behide

(Update) Aug 2, 2021

- He loves you no matter your size or the way you look he finds you insanely beautiful in his eyes.

- If your short as Deimos he'll kneel down if necessary.

- They loves when you fall asleep on his chest, he finds it very adorable.

- Yes.. they will teach some skills in fighting not all of it just in case if you leave him for another group or just leave him in general.

- If you draw alot, he'll admire them. He finds it very talented of you to draw such amazing things!

- If you want cuddles at any time, his got you.

- If your scared of certain things (phobias, etc) he'll try his best to make you feel better in anyway to ignore those things.

- If you sick they will make you lay in bed as you sits beside you waiting for you to request anything you need- he cares for you alot.

- He is scared if they accidentally hurt you, he might never forgive himself. It is up to them

- They will love if you were aggressive just as he is! They'll take you out on killing sprees if your up to that ofc.
--__--__--__--__--__--__--
Have a piece of art I feel insanely embarrassed to show, yes I know my art style changed. I don't know how to stick to one style- I need actual help ngl..

Please forgive my sins, for I have tried to draw random shit I can't

Please forgive my sins, for I have tried to draw random shit I can't. I'm only proud of the Happy grunt, those- uh shadow things I made and have no idea what theyre. And the eyes~

This isn't based of a reader with him- please don't attack me for such things SOBS

I don't understand what I did.. I promise you this man will never show himself shirtless unless its necessary haha-.. I was testing if I could draw a man chest but it turns out I can't? It was worth a try :']