"Your into that?" (Yan!Phobos x Reader)

This is a reader thats into yandere shit.
[ This was requested by Casually_Simps]
>Warnings<
•Gore mentioned
•Yandere shit
•Suggestive some what.
[Headcannons]

Somewhere in Nevada
_________________________________________

•At first I would imagine you about to be getting kidnapped by Phobos himself, just you turning around smiling with your hands out.

•Phobos would stare at you in confusion but he didn't waste his time to capture you.

•He couldn't wait any longer...

•Expect COUGH love bites nearly everywhere on your body.

•I think Phobos would definitely love the fear on your face if your afraid from certain things.

•He loves when you give him kisses on the cheeks, forehead and mouth.. maybe <3

•Make out sessions is a yes for Phobos.

•You can go outside! Just him always behide or mags with you 24/7.

•Privacy? Yes and no, he'll watch you shower/bath, sleep, change but doing your business in the toilet? Fuck that he'll turn away.

•He loves your warmth! You make him feel more special then he already is.

•He loves contact human/grunt contact, your skin is.. amazing! Be prepared for him to get touchy.

•loves it when you kill grunts no matter if theyre his or not, the sight of blood on you is an amazing sight.

•If your somewhat afraid of him he'll try warm up to you so you can trust him. (A body part, teeth etc)

•Brings you food, water and anything really! Depends on what it is though sorry..

•kisses before bed how charming <3

•sleeps with you ofc! Your his lover after all correct?
_________________________________________

Sorry its short haha, i was speedrunning it! If theres any mistakes i'll fix it later i don't feel great right now.